Druid summoner in 2.4 - My feedback

Yeah we are all well aware of your analysis by now. Just like summoner druid through hell right? :rofl:

Not sure what do you mean by that.

Thanks.

I saw another player suggesting having stats window for summons. That would make things so much more transparent.

1 Like

I think they doubt you did summoner Druid through Hell. Because they think it still sucks.

1 Like

Love math, but crunching numbers and actually playing the game and adjusting to the game mechanics has a lot more weight to it than somebody just crunching numbers then forming an opinion w/o even making the build and actually playing it. Thereā€™s a BIG difference.

Yes, and we have played the game. Problem is when someone makes a claim that isnā€™t true, you need math to back up the statement, as well as video evidence.

Thats funny, my full hell playthrough is recorded there :joy:

What can I say? Thereā€™s always going to be peole like this.

1 Like

So you want me to spend money on cameras and software I dont need to show a vid that youā€™ll automatically claim is doctored? You are a fool ā€¦ go play the build and see for yourself. You are worthless.

Wowā€¦ :rofl:

Was more a commentary on his hell playthrough summary and his ā€œfinal thoughtsā€ conclusions

The amount of contradictions within and between the two sectionsā€¦

Also, heā€™s the only one who insists that someone hasnā€™t played the class when when his fallacies are pointed out.

Donā€™t forget minions and mercs also take additional damages from bosses. Itā€™s one of the reasons why none of the spirits last long during a boss fight.