Druid Summon Visual Artifacts

When using the Summons there will be a visual glitch/artifacts when they are running around or teleporting to the Chat after a point in time. I have adjusted the graphic setting and no matter what is changed the issue still persists. I have also noticed that this will also happen with mercenaries that fight alongside you.

i was about to post the same thing right now and saw this post. i am experiencing the same issue (white triangles/ visual artifcats) when wolves are teleporting to me. I played with paladin for a couple of days since launch and had no issue. also i thought my gpu was dying to i did furmark test and all looks good. gpu has max temp 75, cooler is at 38% so there is still room, so nothing wrong with my gpu.
Blizz please look into this when you have time ( i knowthere are issue that are more critical right now)
i edited my post to add video for better understanding (at 1:34, 1:43, 3:04)
streamable com/dh2xsf

I am also seeing the same issue, whenever any druid summon despawns/teleports there is a graphic glitch that results in huge tearing. in the linked screenshot, on the right side you can see lines, sometimes it will take up the whole screen and it can be seizure inducing.

https://pasteboard.co/61G9knjyq7Xz.png

Can also confirm this is indeed a thing, no clue if it’s on anything but Spirit Wolves since my druid is still low level but it definately happens anytime Spirit Wolves specifically are resummoned / die.

I was like “I’m gonna chill and play something that I have never played before… lets play a summoner Druid”. 15 Minutes later… this glitch, its so annoying, I was afraid it was some artifacts or my GPU dying but no, its a damn bug/glitch.

Can you guys fix it? To reproduce it just summon a buch of wolves as druid, the ones that teleport, run away from the and sometimes when they teleport to your location, you’ll see this annoying bug.

Are you getting the same weird rays and white flash across your screen when you summon wolves? If so I’ve been getting that since launch. Annoying as hell

1 Like

yes, this bug.

Yup. Same thing. Though for some reason it seems worse in game.

Im having this too but it’s worse than on the video they are really large cones and come very often. Not yet unplayable but definitely annoying.

I’m playing a summon druid and I’ve been seeing it too, altho on my rig they happen pretty quickly so it took me a while to realize it wasn’t just some weird lens flare. But it defs is noticeable and annoying.

Goin through normal difficulty on summoner druid.
The same issue is relevant for me. Not always but accidentally see artifacts while having a bunch of summons (5 wolves, wolverine spirit, raven)

same pls fix, is the another annyoing bug besides the way to loud moaning of the valk, had to stop playing booth classes ;/

Its even noticable for windy and fury druid as those sometimes use grizzly and his teleport to you looks so jarring.