Droprate in TZ is lower?

Its not my opinion, its what the game is

Trying new builds is not end game

The campaign with end game gear is a joke, all you want is yo ruin tbe game for everyone and i really hope blizzard don’t increase drops, this will send the game in the trash faster than you can say trash

RNG sucks, stick with it. The epic D2 grind will pay off for you like that 1:100 golf shot.

Pretty sure that’s your opinion.

Blizzard should do what the majority wants in my opinion. Terror Zones are great start at better drops + exp.

Terror zones don’t have better drops, all they do is make an area higher level

1 Like

Drop rates are perfect. Ladder eco is dead after 4 weeks. You want it to be 1 week? Diablo 3 is for you.

1 Like

Here is info about drop rates in TZ

1 Like

How ispossible then that i already found several elite items and two high runes in 6 days?

Previous season was same case, d2r start was same case.

Its pointless arguing with this guy, he probably runs andy and meph and complains he cant grt a griff or a jah

1 Like

Well now you can if she is terrorized with right level :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How many hours did you play?

Also: Drop rates have factual data behind them. Personal anecdotes mean nothing. I played 2000 hours and never found anything am I right now?

I got 2hr’s and nearly end-game gear fire sorc with less than 20 hours of play time (not counting the 2 deaths as it’s hc before that as they are irrelevant to the gear I have atm)

Also, you are saying you found “nothing” which is bullcrap, you probably just didn’t find high runes, which is normal if you have no clue what you are doing. Which you don’t for sure

1 Like

I actually feel it has a lot better drop rate XD
But haven’t done them enough to even begin to be able to give “accurate” numbers.

here’s a sad story about RNG.

so about two days ago i started a brand new sorc.

in about 9-10 hours i made it to lvl 75, i found a viper, um rune, gerkes, war travs, tal helm, made a nice craft, spirit, eth insight. and then i died shortly after i found the travs. i was pretty much fully geared after one sitting. but ofc. ded.

so i remake yesterday, i play about 8-9 hours, and i do not find ANYTHING at all. this time i have a spirit sword and a crap non eth insight, the rest is still all garbage.

and that’s diablo. sometimes you find it, sometimes you don’t. we don’t know why. RNGESSSUS.

No that false statement, its impossible to not find anything good in 2000 hoirs unless you did play in places where nothing good can drop on purpose.

Idk, i played a lot first 4 days , few hours yesterday and day before.

Thats why its so great as experience is changing every run.

No, you just a really bad D2r player.

Ladder eco kills itself, gathering all possible players the same time obviously creates a peak in demand, with basically 0 supply. And having an foreign currency not tied to the reset to compare with doesn’t make it any better.

Currently i am level 86 with fire sorc and i didn´t find anything…only 2 Suddern fire charms (which are useless without end game gear) and highest rune Um…no at least decent item. This is the first time, that i didn´t find anything interesting.
I did at least 10 hours of TZones and nothing. It is stupid endless rampage.

10 hours is nowhere near endless
Doing terror zones without 150+mf and fast clear speed is pointless. Go do bosses and trade all items you find and not need for something you do need.
Ladder is not SSF, you have to trade if you want stuff

There is no ECO…you can´t buy anything ingame…i am not talking about D2jsp. I will never trade here. This site really destroyed all curency.