Dragon Barb Build and exp

Does anyone tried dragon barb build? care to share your experience on this? Am looking to do this build with 2 HOJ on PB , dragon armor and the rest to boost on WW or frenzy.

I think you will be disapointed when you do this build. Barb dont have any elemental strengthening, only magic damage on Berserk.
Youre HoJ’s and Dragon armor holy fire will suck.
I say this so that i played zealer firedin till lv 57 and until my fire res was not lv 20, my lv 20 holy dmg was around 2000-2200,after i hit lv 20 fire res, damage go up to 5900-6000( and have only 1 point in salvation, so damage can go up higher) .
Only sorc and pala can play effectiv with elemental aura equipment and builds.
You can do with barb too but this will be only fun build, you wont see high damage numbers.

Thanks for your clear explanations. Guess barb is good with frenzy, ww and bezerk.

I dont like digging up old threads but this may be interesting now with sunder charms. Ive been thinking of doing with HOJ, phoenix sword, dragon armor, and flickering flame head gear.

Update here on this build when you did, i find this should be interesting with flicking flame on a barb helm, dual hoj and dragon armor.

1 Like

Too bad that the +3 fire mastery bonus found on Trang Ouls Set wasnt for 2 or 3 pieces of that set. Then Dragon barb could use it and gain fire mastery.