Dodge, Avoid, Evade… for a Javazon

Making a new thread… sorry for duplication, will edit the other…

Dodge, Avoid, Evade… for a Javazon, that is doing a rather large amount of damage…
Keep 1 point in each (after + skills, level 8 to 12 depending on what gear I am wearing)…

Those 3 points would allow me to max my last synergy for Lightening Fury (+1%, per point, so, whatever) but Lightening Strike, +11% per point, (which i use a lot) and Charged Strike, +14% per point… maybe one shot Diablo instead of 2… LOL… already 1 shots any/all other than Act Boss’s.

What I am experiencing is… sometimes, I find i cannot toss/throw/jab/stab because I’m locked up with Dodge, Avoid, Evade - ing… and, those monsters should be dead if I could get a “smash” delivered…

But then I read the tool tips, and, I think… how can I possibly survive without these?

What do the veteran Javazon’s think?

1 Like

It was fixed. An attack cannot interrupt d/a/e anymore, however you can block. If you do, you can’t do anything else until block recovery animation is over.
I would’t play a javazon without d/a/e. They make her almost immortal. If you use a max block javazon with a stormshield, you’re almost immortal even in hardcore.

1 Like

Ah, that must be it… I only have 56% chance to block, but, sometimes get locked up… certainly not getting rid of the shield, and with what you are telling me, will definitely keep my d/a/e.
Thank you.