Dissapearing Characters (Nintendo Switch)

I am experiencing the same bug and have been scouring the Internet for a solution. Have any devs stated anything about the issue? The game is unplayable as is.

Is this going to be fixed in the new patch. This game cannot be played on the switch if it isn’t fixed.

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE. I SEE TOO MANY PEOPLE LOSING THEIR CHAR/SAVES on switch on d2r subreddit. THIS IS NOT OK

Can I get any kind of reply? I haven’t been able to make a new character without the game freezing on a save and exit and then the character is gone. This game is not playable after 1200 hrs and there isn’t even a fix to be found online. Can there at least be someone who recognizes that this occuring on switch consoles?

Had this issue, but fixed it. You probably won’t like the solution though. Gotta delete your saved data, and you will lose all your characters, items, progress, etc.

System Settings > Data Management > Delete Save Data > D2R > Delete All Save Data for This Software

The choice is to never play again or start over from zero. I choose the latter because I still enjoy the game.