Disconnected from battlenet, CD key in use..by me

Hey All,

I was disconnected from battlenet a few days ago, suddenly.

When i tried to return to battlenet, I was told my CD key is in use by me.

It’s been a few days now and I still cannot log in. I’ve reinstalled, this didnt work. I’ve created a ticket with Blizzard and all I’m getting is auto-replies.

Does anyone know what I can do to get access back?

1 Like

Hey im going thru same thing been 3 days now still no responce on ticket ===DAY 4 ==well finally got auto responce from blizzard after 4 days now have to put in another ticket =plus had to edit my post in this forum because they only let you reply 3 times guess blizzard dont want to much talked about a problem they cant or wont fix this is msg i recieved=== You have reached the reply limit for this topic

We’re sorry, but new users are temporarily limited to 3 replies in the same topic.

Instead of adding another reply, please consider editing your previous replies, or visiting other topics.

kind of funny i did same thing unistalled and reinstalled same for me been 3 days says cd key in use by me=====7 days now still no resolve ===blizzard is clearly a sinking ship well been over 8 days now mabe i should screen shot the clearly massive time laps and responce that they treat there disregaurded costumer fan base too and post it in forums just a thout ==( for now)

Well Actually its Been 3 Days 6 Hours. Still no Responce From Blizzard Support. Would Think They Would Help Fix This For a Costumer. Thats Spent a Small Fortune With There Company in The Last 20 Years .Always Heard its Easier To Keep a Costumer. Than to Get a New One . Took Me a Little To Even Find This Forum. Since You Can Not Post New Thread on Old Forum .They Moved it Here. Sure Others Having Same Problem. Hopefully Blizzard Support Will Respond Soon and Help Fix This.

Having this same problem also. The cdkey attached to this account I am typing with can be used for reference if blizz cares to look! 4 days for me here !

they just fixed the issue for me.

Submit a ticket and reply to the auto replies. They will eventually get back to you.

1 Like

Thats good to hear. I submitted a ticket a day ago no response yet.

I have this issue also. I did not log into the game since last month. Today I boot it up and the key is being used by me.

Nasty bug. Please fix it Blizzard.

It was fixed for me then happened 10 minutes later and is still being cdkey in use by myself. It is clearly a software issue and not the end user’s fault.

I HAve the same ISSUE with my 2 cd keys

about a week ago already

i play this game since 2000 and NEVER HAD this. this iis an issue with the server

well finally got a responce from blizzard they say keep trying to log in from time to time and mabe it will fix itself all this after a week 90% of them need trained so the other 10% can take some time off unreal==blizzard is a sinking ship

Hey y’all, I have the same problem. Blizzard support could not help me. They said I shall come here and tell you about my problem. Where do I get help if my key is being used by myself when I am not using it? Please, Blizzard, help me out. I don’t know what I am supposed to do. All I know is that, suddenly, I was disconnected from Battle.net and then I was told my key is being used by myself. It’s been more than 24 hours now, and no solution so far.

well all i can say is good luck its been over a week for me and blizzard has no fixs it seems for there product they sell to millions blizzard is a sinking ship it appears they do not care to resolve issue with there product so put in a ticket and hope its not a auto reply you get back

Уже дней 10++ при входе в battle.net ключ как у всех тут уже используется, А вот теперь у меня вопрос к админам который тут еще не был написан: Установил новые d2 d2lod с новыми ключами зашел в battle.net всеми аккаунтами что есть и вышел без вылетов, Ошибка с ключом так и висит в том диабло!!! Тут видимо мой уровень интеллекта низок на столько что я не могу представить как он может висеть в баге если с нового диабло входит им выходит без проблем

its clearly a server side issue that blizzard is just too incompetent to fix. its the same with the bots and modders that have been ruining the closed bnet experience for years. anyone with half a brain can log into the game and see the blatantly obvious botters. i cant understand how they havent been able to fix simple problems. the only explanation is that they just dont care

1 Like

well you said it all sidvicious been going on 3 weeks only responce from blizzard has been disregarding and simply i dont care attitude blizzard is and has been on a doward spiral no care for there customer and fan base

I am a Chinese user and I have always liked Blizzard’s games. Diablo 2, World of Warcraft. But Blizzard hurt mainland players time and time again. The discontinuation of Warcraft. Diablo 2’s CDK takes up. I am so disappointed. Will never buy any Blizzard product again

For those with the “CD Key in use by yourself” problem, it appears that Blizzard has fix the problem and they ask that you check whether it is now working for you.

See:

ok,This problem is solved,thx

1 Like