Died in loading screen and now I can't click anything, farewell Torch

First time in Uber Tristram, and I died after taking down 1 of the 3 Ubers. Then when I was heading back in to retrieve my body, I was slain by a mage while in the loading screen. Despite this being frustrating, it may have just been caused by an old XboxOne, but when I respawned in town I couldn’t click on anything (TPs, stash, vendors, Harrogoth gate). I also couldn’t invite in any friends for help. I was stuck, so close to my first torch ever.

This isn’t the first time this bug has happened where I couldn’t click anything after respawning in town, and after asking around a bit, everyone said they’ve experienced the same at least once on console and there’s nothing that can be done besides leaving the game.

So much for my first torch. I am supremely disappointed. There should have been no reason I couldn’t invite a friend with quicker load times to clear the TP so I could have another go at the Ubers. But this bug just cost me weeks of key farming from no fault of my own. I am so disappointed, my favorite game and now I don’t trust it enough to ever try the end game content again.

This is a critical bug. I am crushed.

Same issue here but offline. I died while loading to uber Tristam and had no Chance to even See one of the 3. That Was frustrating and the Support did Not react to the Real issue that it’s realy Bad programmed if bosses and Monsters can attack you while you can’t. I don’t care about waiting 15 sec if i know that i wont die while waiting…