Did this game come unplayable? Serious Lag/ Rubber Banding

I just wanted to play after like months maybe a year to chill and I cant even play a game without it crashing or serious lag. I have an over the top computer specs for this game.Anyone else having this problem? Sad d2 OG servers(Windows 98) are still working just fine

This issue started for me 2 days ago, today it’s unbearable.

The likely reason is DDoS attacks, considering the Iran attack on Israel over the weekend… (2 days ago) There’s probably a ton of cyberattacks going on that is flooding internet pipes everywhere, not specifically targeting Blizzard, but enough to congest networks worldwide. It always seems to happen right after one country attacks another.

“Why can’t we all just get along?” -Rodney King

1 Like

should we be worried? I got my credit card attach to my account.

Generally never save Creditcards or Banking information in Internet services or anything related to that. You need always to add it manually like you doing it for the first time.
I know its faster and easier to these payments then but well its for individuals also easier.

The Problem is what i witnessed it became immaedtly unplayable after they made a “server restart”
I would highly recommend for Blizzard to shut down the servers completetly of the line and take care of it by analyze the current issues of it. I wonder why they doing these Server Renews, its not only good for the hardware of it which is processing because the servers are still running from the power supply, they should make proper server restarts which is better and let the server some hours off the line and then turn it back on

No. And that leap of reasoning makes no sense. You info is still stored securely, though anyone could potentially be breached, I think it is unlikely Blizzard will be.

Just wrong. You know that you have no idea what you’re talking about. Stop.

Well yea i see you have a lot of ideas without giving an idea so i guess you know a lot which i dont think. Btw little one i have a team where we developing an game so i am pretty sure what i am typing here, you can see it on YT but i guess you will become so jealous, this goes beyond your level.

“Just wrong. You know that you have no idea what you are talking about. Stop”

KEK LMAO, very constructive Argument.

Yes, the servers need a nap right that is the issue? They need a full break to cool off? Maybe have some orange slices? They’re getting DDOS attacked, it has nothing to do with the hardware. There is nothing to analyze when they take the servers offline. The best they could hope to would be to divert the attack or prevent it’s engagement. And it has nothing to do with “power supply” that they’re running from, though yes, they do have power supplies lmfao. You think they’re running out of electricity?

just had a FULL disconnect from a game, luckily it was instant but oh boy my heart is still racing.

So sorry your botting/hacking endeavors are being affected, I hope your RMT stores go bankrupt.

As for me, I make a game and everything is fine, about a ping of 60 … but, I don’t bot or hack either.

Best of luck to you.