Diablo Immortal coming PC,Going to play?

And yet will have more people playing it than D2R. honkhonk

4 Likes

lol diablo immortal… waste of time

5 Likes

Maybe I will try it once 5-15 minutes to see how bad It is on a mobile, facepalm xD Then going back to play Diablo II Resurrected forever, PC all the way!

5 Likes

Yes, i’m going to play it, the end game looks promising

They finally agreed and now Diablo Immortal will release on PC too. It is more an of an MMO and has at least 8 zones, etc.

I had not been paying close attention because I was not touching mobile - and don’t even have a playable device.

Now I have some catching up to do. I will at least be playing through the story line with Deckard Cain to find and destroy world stone fragments and such.

3 Likes

Wait…. It is on PC now as well??

True! I forgot that the game was going to PC release aswell. Watched Rhykker on YouTube. My fault :joy: Haha. But nothing will beat Diablo II :sunglasses: :partying_face:

1 Like

YES! That is the title of the thread even :slight_smile:
They just announced it today.

And no, they did not tell us. I spent 4 years angry and disappointed. At least they listened and gave the PC players a chance to see the game.

I mean, none of us knew it was coming to PC until today.

1 Like

I understand your disapointment because of a Mobile Version Only game.
Good for people who like Diablo III :stuck_out_tongue:

But hope It’s free on PC, not going to waste 20 euro.
Then I’ll try it on mobile instead :joy:

I’ve never been one to dissuade someone of their spiritual beliefs, but yes, when it’s endlessly preached to me that’s annoying, when it’s coated in, “believe this or you’re evil” I blink and wonder, when did I teleport back to 12th century Europe? The “live and let live” fell by the wayside when they took the invisible man out of the sky, killed him, and then realized they didn’t have any other devices with which to control the masses.

Diablo Immortal could be good, but I doubt it. It’s not because Blizzard can’t make a good game, but for me, the nature of a mobile game is P2W. Therefore, it cannot be a good game. There’s this ridiculous idea that P2W games can “be good”. This is just Stockholm Syndrome to me. If everyone in the room hits your wallet, you just run to the corner that makes you feel less robbed.

3 Likes

It is free to play. I don’t know what level of MTX it will have though. Blizzard has other free games and the MTX is not too bad so we shall see. I don’t care about going a bit slower in game, as long as I can do the same content. I want to see the story line and quest with Cain again.

2 Likes

I doubt I’ll play much. Lootboxes are a horrible model for games.

2 Likes

I just can’t do woke cultural appropriation anymore. Even if that game is decent, that will annoy me too much. So not a chance.

How is it any more woke than previous games?

I don’t mind paying for games. I’ve spent $100 on 3 copies of D2R & even more on 5 copies of Diablo 3. I do mind being expected to pay more as they try to suck more money every time I play. That’s just a parasitic model.

This is the greatest sore point for me of the entire Diablo franchise. Cain was Obi-wan and he kept your character’s head level, and let’s not delude ourselves, our characters were demi-gods or stronger. Cain was Gandalf, Obi-wan, Kreia (when she was being morally ambiguous). Personally, I think D3 did him dirty and I’ve never gotten over it.

3 Likes

I think we all feel that way. He did not even die to a major character and that whole story line with Leah felt unfulfilling.

So, I can play Immortal and pretend like that did not happen seeing as it takes place between D2 and D3.

4 Likes

Obi-wan died in tbe original Star Wars.

1 Like

He might be upset you can select different skin tones for your character and you can select the gender you want to play for each class as well.

For each class you can select male or female then they have 3 pre-made faces/bodies with different looks/tones.

I don’t know the streamer, but this seems like a short look at each class and the options that existed in Beta.

3 Likes

Agreed. Leah didn’t really have enough time to develop, she certainly wasn’t cynical enough to be a candidate for corruption. The Wanderer from Diablo had seen all sorts of truly horrifying and grotesque atrocities at the hands of demons, humans, even the Archbishop Lazarus. People forget that while your character contained Diablo for a time, nearly everyone in the original town of Tristram met a horrible fate.

I realize that Leah was “custom built” by Adria, but they never really expanded on that enough. Could the D3 storyline have been more fatalistic and developed? Yes, and it would have been better for it.

Thankfully D4 seems to have taken the M rating and decided to embrace a vision described with the original Diablo.

1 Like

When they realized the quarter was gonna be bad?

4 Likes