Diablo II: Resurrected PTR 2.5—Terror Zones - PTR is Now Over

Do terror zones apply to classic (non-expansion)?

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s pretty nice then. The wording made it seem like it would only be able to be done once an hour. A new repeatable farm is nice. Thanks for the info.

Real talk now, when does the next season begin? Let’s get at least 2 weeks notice so we can be degens and schedule days off!

1 Like

This is HUGE. The days of Baal spamming are over. Terror zones sound incredible!!!

9 Likes

Any plans to have more stash tabs or a currency tab in the near future or at the very least have a separate character limit for Ladder and Non-Ladder?

1 Like

Lol wait. What about immunities? Oof this feature isn’t going to go over too well for most builds then.

3 Likes

terror zones seems interesting without changing much of the core gameplay. my only complaint is this seems kinda silly for them to work on while other major bugs/ias problems/QoL complaints are on the table…

3 Likes

////////////////////////
Closed.

3 Likes

i suspect that this new TZ will be the meta xp farm

“(…) We also want the journey to level 99 to be accessible to a larger population of players (…)”

1 Like

More content is always welcome :smiley:
Love it!

4 Likes

Kinda sad to see nothing in the patch notes in regards to fundamentally broken Faster Hit Recovery diminishing returns introduced with patch 2.4, which are making PvP close to unplayable.
A simple revert of the change could’ve been the least you can do for the PvP Community…

3 Likes

Looking like classic (non-expansion) not getting this. Always nice when the mode you like to play always gets the middle finger.

6 Likes

I think this is an awesome change. Does it mean currency stacking won’t be coming? No, but when can we say we received new content or mechanisms in D2? That by itself is so huge for what it means for the future.

Please test the feature and how this synergizes with group and split farming to make Sanctuary areas completely ignored worth farming temporarily. It was a poor experience running waves and calling in the character being pushed to kill the boss and remake the game. Now we have options!

1 Like

Worst patch I could ever imagine. Time to switch to some another game. Bad that I can’t get my money back. Don’t want to sponsor this.

1 Like

TC scale with char Lv is not OK at all, increase XP is nice but pls no TC scaling, thanks Dev

3 Likes

big news indeed and next ladder we will talk about corruptions.

also try to add the action house so JSP and those lame 3rd party websites are out it will reduce the attempt of botting in this amazing Devily RPG!

3 Likes

So is this ladder only, or will this be on non ladder as well? Current ladder only runewords and recipes moving to non ladder? From what I’m reading, does seem better than thought. Ff14 had something similar in it’s first expansion when farming relic weapons, an hourly switch up on what content to grind to raise exp needed.

I may jump into it later tonight after work, or wait until weekend.

Big Snore. No thanks.

Not a bad patch, still feel like D2 needs a currency tab and loot filter badly.

7 Likes

Patch Notes heading under the “Quest Log” is the only heading that isn’t displayed below. Is this a bait or a troll!?