Diablo II: Resurrected PTR 2.5—Terror Zones - PTR is Now Over

This how they want to make people play other than a Hammerdin in TZs? Now TAHT is a joke.

this notes are from 25.08

Update in red letters. 09. 15.

ok i see now! thanks

Note is invisible…there should be note…no…

Nothing about the ruined pvp ? No comment, no post, nothing.

Time to quit forever.

THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING A FIX FOR HARD IMMUNITIES. This was my main gripe. BRAVO!

2 Likes

bye you will not be missed

Way more than you’ll ever be, rand.

Okay well. There are restrictions. You’ll only get one from uniqes and bosses. They only drop in TZ. And idk, but if you could only have one in your inv. that would be best.

How rare are these charms really? Nothing was mentioned?!?!?!

glad they ignored ur pvp post. ez.
get lost

“The wheel turns”

Don’t worry, your turn will come :slight_smile:

Let’s see if you ever bump your expired fhr pvp post again.
see if you upload any youtube videos.
see if you if you’re still active on jsp.

Sounds like some another hypocrite who is trying to impact blizz by quitting like you matter at all.

But you don’t. You’re just indecisive non sense who relies everything that blizz is against.

You will not be missed.

nah I’m just messing with you. Trying to provoke you so u don’t quit.
HAHA.

Keep it up

i`m thinking how this is possible to be that bad , release this without any class or skill balance /facepalm

and still the barbarian stay broken from 2.4.3
with 2 hand ww build dead and 1 hand with a 80%(0base weapon ) too 127% (20baseweapon ) increase ias requirements for Whirlwind already the barb have any ias passive skill this is so so bad
mean the barb is stuck with ias gear , or stuck playing with a pb to have the option to change is gear freely , i give a other 1 or 2 year with this type of patch and the game will be 110% dead , btw blizzard after this dont expect me to buy diablo 4 no thank

2 Likes

This is a fantastic potential update. Finally we can play more than java, hammer, trapsin, lit sorc in pvm.

Nothing wrong with this update as long as it comes to NL too. No reason not to and it being on NL would generate even more hype. Win-win

2 Likes

Sunder concept does not incentivizing group play. The idea of providing diversity through the Sunder concept is a good intention, but if it makes everyone play solo this is counter-productive and would make the game linear and less diverse.
D2 is a social game, where players have rely on others to some extent, this is what makes multiplayer interesting . This update makes players too independant, too similarly to d3.

I have no immediate solution but I would suggest some items to even remove immunities if multiple players are simply close to the monster. (or similar ideas to motivate group play)
That way, the motivation to play in a group would still be there. This Sunder concept seems to be a solo feature which makes the game very lonely similarly to d3, where we don’t have to care for anyone else.
And it’s weird since it’s an Online multiplayer feature.

And it does not need to be a charm : we can perhaps imagine other runewords variants of infinity to break cold immunities or specific elements.

Or
Some variants of the Charm could even apply to allies and party at the cost of drawbacks for the bearer. (general idea)

2 Likes

Exactly. I have no idea why they are going the opposite direction of what TZ was meant to be.

We aren’t play solo ladder. It’s supposed to be party based. The immunities were completely irrelevant for terror zones. They could have added more magic immunes.

They should have prioritized creativity and atmosphere in these last 1 - 2 weeks. You know, a new uber boss, buffed unique items to add hype to terror zones, making sure each zone has a uniqueness to it with the monsters buffs (Terror Cows) etc.

Well said. Devs, I have no idea why you didn’t incentivize grouping with the screen proximity mechanic. You know how people love to glorify FFA loot? Why not actually add a drop bonus for 8 players that group within 2 screens? Terror Zones was the opportunity to do this.

1 Like

sunder charms are terrible, no drawback for energy shield sorc or the average massive resistances pally. phys charm is useless. cold sorc is broken now. Infinity is broken now. This charm is taking a dump on people who worked for their characters and belongs on a separate realm

1 Like