Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season Two Has Concluded

Reset the season already or give an announcement how you will handle the sunder charm drop bug.
If there will be no reset or banwave, I’ll quit for this -very short- season.

2 Likes

What u mean with bug? What bug we talking about?

Devs should already be aware of it, and almost every player who follows any social media or even this forum at this point.
Short story: there is a bug where you can get dozens of this unique sunder charms with 100% droprates. There are ppl out there who already have Mules full of this charms. Which means the market of this ladder is already broken before it even started.

2 Likes

The ladder is a disaster and needs to be restarted again with all progression wiped clean. Patch the sunder charm drop rates before you do.

2 Likes

I heared that the sundercharm bug has been fixed, is that true? i cant find any information on that.

Hotfix update: A fix for the Sundering Charm bug has been applied.

• “Fixed an issue where the Find Item skill was always dropping a Sundering Charm when used on an eligible monster’s corpse.”

We’ll have this mentioned/updated on the blog and will keep an eye on the issue. Thank you all sharing/voicing this issue.

4 Likes

and what about removing all sunder charms that are in already?

11 Likes

Need to roll back progress I’m sorry but this is the WORST solution to just screw over ppl that couldn’t play overnight. Total BS.

4 Likes

Not to mention the reports of exploiting post-sunder GC drops to potentially get skiller grand charms.

What a mess.

2 Likes

oh yea i heared about people grabbin hello skiller too yes… fml man, just please reset this ladder. i just came home from work to start the ladder now while other people got stashes full of sunder charms lmao

What do you do about the people who actually traded for them early?

I won’t do anything, it’s their job to fix the mess they made… Worst ladderstart ever

2 Likes

There must be a punishment for all the BUG-Users / Exploiters out there!

2 Likes

So what they supposed to do? Not use item find because the charms drops? lol

3 Likes

Please DON’T RESET THE LADDER, I played 6+ hours and I don’t want my time wasted.

1 Like

Right now i’m just waiting fir Carbot’s video of this farce ladder

Aaaaaan now they don’t work for pets and traps again…

5 Likes

Fix one bug, something else breaks. :man_facepalming:

the damage is already done ,patching this let a poll of player having a huge unfair benefit vs other

your season is already corrupted with less of 24 hour after release :+1: good job

2 Likes

They really , really should remove all sunder charms on ladder then bring it back online with the fix. without doing this the integrity of this season is all but gone.

1 Like