Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season Two Has Concluded

Agreed, debate is healthy for the future of the game. But having an open mind is also healthy.

Theorycrafting along with trial and error is all we have to work with.

The mind is like an umbrella… It only works when open.

2 Likes

agree to be open mind , but also everything have is limite , be open mind and the game end too turn out to be something else :roll_eyes: no thx :clown_face: , umbrella is open and dont look to work , i guess to much open mind :rofl:

2 Likes

Well, using an umbrella requires a certain degree of intelligence… Point it into the direction of the wind/rain before opening, or it will become a sail/chute and prove that you aren’t Mary Poppins.

1 Like

Not everyone practices safe umbrella techniques

2 Likes

Not everyone has common sense either.

2 Likes

110% what i`m saying everything have is limited

be also too much open mind is not better

Patch 2.5.1 is now live and available for console players. For those looking for details, you can check out our red-font text on our blog here.

Also, See you all soon for the ladder launch!!

1 Like

why ladder runewords can 't be made in no ladder after the season end?
did you lied in the Mrllamasc interview with dev? Robert Gallerani said we could.
please explain

2 Likes

what i take away form that is… about 25% of the original d2 player went back for d2:R over 20 years later.
that’s some impressive devotion

and i also see that the decided to leave out the stats for reaper of souls and necromacer

season 2 is already dead See you all soon for the next ladder launch!! mean season 3

your charm % drop already kill a fair season run for everyone also same for the currencies unfair adventage

just a horrible work ,

no skill balance no item set or unique item balance , no new rune word ,

just a bug charm that have 50 to 100 % drop rate and screw fair play and currencie

3 Likes

Reset the season already or give an announcement how you will handle the sunder charm drop bug.
If there will be no reset or banwave, I’ll quit for this -very short- season.

2 Likes

What u mean with bug? What bug we talking about?

Devs should already be aware of it, and almost every player who follows any social media or even this forum at this point.
Short story: there is a bug where you can get dozens of this unique sunder charms with 100% droprates. There are ppl out there who already have Mules full of this charms. Which means the market of this ladder is already broken before it even started.

2 Likes

The ladder is a disaster and needs to be restarted again with all progression wiped clean. Patch the sunder charm drop rates before you do.

2 Likes

I heared that the sundercharm bug has been fixed, is that true? i cant find any information on that.

Hotfix update: A fix for the Sundering Charm bug has been applied.

• “Fixed an issue where the Find Item skill was always dropping a Sundering Charm when used on an eligible monster’s corpse.”

We’ll have this mentioned/updated on the blog and will keep an eye on the issue. Thank you all sharing/voicing this issue.

4 Likes

and what about removing all sunder charms that are in already?

11 Likes

Need to roll back progress I’m sorry but this is the WORST solution to just screw over ppl that couldn’t play overnight. Total BS.

4 Likes

Not to mention the reports of exploiting post-sunder GC drops to potentially get skiller grand charms.

What a mess.

2 Likes