Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season Two Has Concluded

I actually like the current fury druid. way better than it was, still needs more work.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: On a Necro to bootā€¦

Why would you ever need a Reaperā€™s Toll on a necro build? Itā€™s not like you can stack curses and Amp is so much better as a Summoner Necro

Also, in case you arenā€™t aware, CE is both fire and physical damage.

Whether its your summons or CE, half of your damage is elemental.

Not seeing anything to indicate that the summons issue was fixed.

You are literally talking about the 1 class that had virtually zero need for these charms :rofl:

All the while, it is useless for melee buildsā€¦

I gave u general examples im not talking about only necro classes, if you read patch notes u will see that sundered charms works with every summon/pet, sorc hydras, necro skellies, druid pets, assassin trapsā€¦ I know that necro damage is half fire and i was talking that if u have a skelly build the physical charm will stack with amplify and other curses and that will make the necro do more damage on physical immunies at the cost of 10% more damage on player, it is not useless, if i can call anything useless that would be the magic charm.

Yeah, pallies will continue to dominate and not be hindered by gatekeeper items or the massive penalties they carry

10 hour after this post 8 like also maybe like from the staff good job blizard with your 10k user asking for this patch :roll_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

I like the Terror Zones. I also like that some of them are tied together like Dry Hills and Halls of the Dead or Lost City and Viper Temple. Can we get more tied together? Tristram is so small by itself and sometimes hard to find and I was very disappointed when I found out it wasnā€™t a bonus Terror Zone when Stoney Field is terrorized.

2 Likes

Problem with Trav (and also some of the kurast city zones) is that half the density is missing because itā€™s too busy running away from you thanks to you destroying that nifty ā€œcompelling orbā€ mcguffin to get into durance. Makes any kind of farming in kurast (other than superchests) kinda pointless.

1 Like

I think the idea is a great addition for a ā€œseasonal mechanicā€. Who wants to play a paladin or infinity sorc because they have to if they want to farm Chao Sanctuary which is my favorite farming spot. If I can make a FO sorc and mindlessly farm chaos sanctuary, which all of us do anyways, I welcome it. Yall are making poor excuses why it should not be in the game when in fact it would make the game better for more casual players that will stick around more than die-hard fans that ā€œhave something to proveā€. Let go of your ego and have fun.

1 Like

Iā€™m digginā€™ the visual changes that have been implemented for terror zones, bravo.

Any chance we could have perfect gems drop from terrorised zones?

Thereā€™s more room in end-game for crafting and re-rolling items but gems donā€™t drop in enough of a quantity for it to be viable. I always seem starved for ammies, rubies and skulls but Iā€™m over cubing up flawless gems, itā€™s a bit of a tired mechanic.

Dropping perf gems could be a way to encourage more terror zone farming as well as encourage more people to start crafting and re-rolling.

Hm. I would argue against that TZs are optional. By making drops better than usual TC85 areas, you make then a must for all basically.

Gotta say i quite enjoy TZs, even the random aspect. Their quite easy though. But god please, kill those crappy charms of. I got D3 in my collection, i can go play that whenever i want, but when i start D2 i want to play D2 damnā€¦

There are builds for EVERY class that can EASILY shred through these zones, you just have to plan and make a nice dual damage source build, just USE THAT BRAIN. Nobrainer Diablo IS ALREADY THERE, why have 2 of them?

Still baffled that your solution for ā€œto easy for OP buildā€ complaints is ā€œeasy mode for everyone!ā€ā€¦

2 Likes

Arenā€™t you sick of playing those builds in their respective areas? Is it gonna be another 20 years before you get bored of it and finally want to play other builds in areas they previously didnā€™t do well in?

You say ā€œthere are builds for every class that can easily shred through these zonesā€ as if itā€™s a good thing. I see it as a bad thing.

You guys keep talking about build diversity and yet youā€™re all rolling the same cookie cutter builds in the same areas.

Did you know that the necromancer is not the only class with summons?

Some druids main as summoners tooā€¦

Im not quite sure you mean what i mean. The cookie cutters are actually trash speaking of adaptability, jav can blast cows and baals, blizzard sorc is heavily restricted, TZ would have given this a turn to LF/FA hybrid, FO/FB hybrids, tons of other combinations.

So what these charms in fact do, is empower the same old cookie cutter builds that would never be able to run changing TZs with changing immunes to just blaze through themā€¦

The only problem would have been hammerdin, which should have taken a big nerf decades agoā€¦ So just nerf hammerdins, ignore bot user whinings, win.

1 Like

Why are u crying about the charms? Donā€™t use emā€¦!!! Just stop ur stupid flame about them!
I realy like to play hydra sorc in the whole game now :).
Hopefully they drop like gems ;D

Terror zones could be harder for sure. I mean its kinda a decent idea. But damn. At least make them harder than they are.

1 Like

funny u say the door is there for youā€¦ changes word made, changes can be unmade and after the first season of this crap show, i have no doubt, more changes will be made. i find it absolutely hilarious how dismissive you are of intelligence and solid input because you have a bottle of lotion sold by blizzard in your bathroom. i hope you can gain your own ability to think one day and stop worshiping a mentality that is not even yours.

Blizzard sells lotion? OMG thanks for letting me know! Heading to their store RIGHT NOW to get some orderedā€¦ :smirk:

The OG is waiting for you, dude. L8r.

eu/asia 7 oct. ???

For anyone interested, you can find my Terror Zone Tracker here d2runewizard.c o m/terror-zone-tracker