Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season Three Has Concluded

Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season Three Has Concluded

Eight new Rune Words and updates to Terror Zones, Sundering Charms, and more are coming with Patch 2.6 and Ladder Season Three.

View Full Article

19 Likes

“Fixed an issue where Strafe was not applying bonus Attack Rating to attacks.”

I’m a happy camper.

8 Likes

Hustle has level 1 BoS AND lvl 1 fanat??? Hearth has CNBF!

1 Like

wtf 6 to evade on hustle

Yeah Evade oskill is quite weird, or maybe they forgot to put (Amazon Only), guess we’ll see.

Terror Zones offline!!!

2 Likes

Dont like 6 evade on Hustle - should be Ama only.
Mosaic seems like broken early armor for Java (also dudu and maybe even sorc). (lol scratch that it is a claw :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Where are stackable runes/gems?
Where are more character slots?
Lootfilter?

50 Likes

Swing annnnd a misssss

19 Likes

Man still no stacking…was really hoping for that… Literally could have added nothing else this patch and id have been happy.

28 Likes

Very lacklustre I have to say.

19 Likes

2.6 dead on arrival.

21 Likes

Yepp this wasn’t very exciting

12 Likes

Fixed an issue where an act boss’s quest treasure class would sometimes be used instead of the terrorized treasure class.

At least this is fixed with bugged Andy now. Still disappointed though. Some good changes, but most of this is a nothingburger.

3 Likes

Non ladder is gonna be lit this season!!!

9 Likes

Thank you for bringing terror zones and sunder charms to offline games :slight_smile: Really looking forward to the patch

9 Likes

Nice changes to the RWs based off feedback but yeah lol not a whole lot to see here

Assassin

• The Assassin’s trap skills now benefit from -% to Enemy Resistance.

This however seems like a big buff to assassin, does this mean griffs is even better for sin now?

Sorceress

• Cold Mastery is now applied at 1/5 effectiveness after an immunity is broken.

also good to bring cold sorcs in line with everything else

4 Likes
  • Druid
  • Fixed an underlying issue that caused the Druid’s Shockwave skill to do an unintended amount of damage.

Developer’s Note: We wanted to implement targeted changes and buffs for the Druid instead of having a particular Druid build be strong because of a bug.

RIP Shockwave druid.

9 Likes

Ugh. Not restricting this to just Sunder is so stupid.

This is genuinely good. Same with the Strafe fixes and Enchant/Fire Mastery.

I suspect Shockwave is not going to be received well, but I don’t play a Druid. Similarly, can’t comment on Metamorphosis too much.

TZ changes are fine overall, but it’s weird the Sewers weren’t just merged with another Kurast zone. They’d probably still be ignored, but it just seems weird to remove the option.

Mosaic change doesn’t fix the underlying issues with the martial arts skills, and its existence using that mechanic basically now forever precludes them functioning in a better way. That’s really disappointing. As a side note, I’m curious if theyh applied a -3-(-14) cold damage property to it to negate the Thul, because it still uses a Thul rune. That seems bizarre. Or did they mean to replace Thul with Amn for the 7% life steal?

I don’t have the bandwidth right now to think about the Hustle changes. I’ll revisit that later. Any weapon or armor item (assuming they don’t just mean torso armor) combined with the property changes has a lot of ramifications.

The absorb helmet runewords all seem fine.

3 Likes

“we want it to be good but let us buff it… but not this patch HAHAHA”

thx blizz

12 Likes

Any items from Ladder Season One stored in the Withdraw Only tabs will be lost at this time

While not the mechanic I wanted at least you clearly let us know, so thanks for that.

Also thanks for the ability to dual wield mosaic for 100% chance to not consume charges. It would have been useless otherwise.

The Rune Words and Horadric Cube recipes that were added in Ladder S1 can now be used in non-Ladder

Sundering Charms can now drop from fallen foes in all non-Classic game modes

Perfect.

Now if we could just address those character limit and stash space issues I could play ladder without selling a part of my soul and move those S1 items out of remove only and into regular stash.

2 Likes