Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season Three Has Concluded

• Fixed an issue where the Shared Stash could exceed the memory limit, which caused items in the player’s inventory or Stash to be deleted.

This is an important fix!

4 Likes

Notably they only specify the shared stash, which means the 8 KB save file size limit is still likely active. :frowning:

2 Likes

Zero barbarian or Whirlwind changes as well -sigh-

15 Likes

The players want stacking, loot filter, and more stash tabs.

oh well, maybe next time…

21 Likes

Sorceress

Cold Mastery is now applied at 1/5 effectiveness after an immunity is broken.

booooo

5 Likes

Better than ignoring it entirely, still.

1 Like

Why is there an entire section called " Quality-of-Life Updates and Bug Fixes" when, unless I am wrong, I don’t see a single QOL update in it? Everything listed seems like a bug fix.

31 Likes

Oh well, it slows Blizzard sorc down a bit in cold immune areas. :man_shrugging:

At least you can’t get potentially stuck questing like in the OG, for example The Claw Viper Temple in Hell difficulty… In hardcore.

well,

the cold sorc was still the weakest, albeit the easiest one to start

pretending that nerfing the mastery will bring some kind of balance only shows how much any of the decision making people ever touches the game

fire and lightning masteries effects are always 100% effective. Cold works fundamentally different → there is so little +dmg from sources, it relies solely on the mastery.

When it comes to immunes
light - griffon-%, infinity-%, mastery huge dmg
fire - lickering flame-%, phoenix-%, infinity-%, mastery huge dmg
cold - mastery 1/5 -% , fathom and nightwing some dmg (not comparable at all with fire/light masteries)

6 Likes

I was excited because you made it sound like there would be new cube recipes, but all you did was was make a few ladder-only ones available in single player.

Wish we could get an affordable socket recipe for all types (magic, rare, set, unique, crafted). Would help close the gap between them and runewords.

4 Likes

Changes for the sake of changes, can we get a coherent game plan for class skill balance rather than stop gap bandaid solution that just adds to the clutter of the game? Fix the skills, don’t add items that are mandatory because the skills won’t work without them.

12 Likes

I’m glad for the single player additions. But blizz, please, why no stackable gems/runes. I understand inventory management is part of the game, and making decisions on whether you want more power, life, AR, or just free space to pick stuff up is a thing. I get that. But storage management (alts and stash) is just not fun. It’s so tedious, boring, and takes away from actually playing the game. So much so that many players just won’t even pick up runes below a certain level or lower level gems. PLEASE make them stackable!

7 Likes

This is why they wouldn’t put out anything about the other changes, bc people would have railed it hard.

I’m not mad, I’m disappointed. Maybe we will still get decent patches each ladder and not be left in the dust when D4 releases.

2 Likes

Thank you for the Single Player additions. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

More or less meh. Thought they would upgrade the TZs with more monsters.

Or buff uniques. Or loot filter. Or buff classes and builds that are since 1.10 lol

8 Likes

Well some good changes for assassin and druid. Too bad I can’t play because I have no char slots.

Also why nerf shockwave into the ground again. It was finally seeing use.

7 Likes

i wonder how badly its gonna gut my sorc?

You called it, I saw you say it at least once. I’m also disappointed…was really hoping for more changes that most of the community has been begging for. I just don’t get it.

10 Likes

Shave a few points from CM and boost static field, it will help a bit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cure is getting cleansing…that’s now the top merc hat…

Hustle getting Fanat? WTF

3 Likes