Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 8 Coming Soon

all your fault guy , still hoping after season 8 , a much more dead season you will need? , ok enough waste of time here let go back play Path of Exile season , Settlers of Kalguur :muscle:

Again no content…or balance fixes.

The issue is that they put all effort into Diablo 4. Kinda leads me skipping Diablo 4 addon.

1 Like

Dude, where is the updates. Microsoft, come fix this company. I will be writing the FTC about these dead IPs that were part of the aquisition.

2 Likes

Theres a typo in the new season article

• Fixed an issue where the wasn’t an arrow between the Lightning and Chain Lightning Skills in the Skill Tree when using controller.

Also I was promised by none other than Mr. Gates himself, I was assured a loot filter was going to be available for the new season, did not see that In the article.

1 Like

In the land of code and silicon streams,
Where empires rise from digital dreams,
A giant stood with towering might,
Microsoft, bathed in electric light.

They reached their hand to Blizzard’s door,
A gaming world, rich with lore.
They bought the crown, they claimed the throne,
But left the heart, the spirit alone.

The heroes and demons of Diablo lore,
Now paused, unsure, on a frozen shore.
The magic faded, the passion waned,
As layoffs came and dreams were chained.

No better worlds were forged anew,
No epic tales for heroes true.
The gamers waited, hope in hand,
But found no spark, no promised land.

In boardrooms tall, the numbers danced,
While in Sanctuary, no sword was chanced.
The golden age, now dimmed and gray,
As echoes of the past decay.

Yet in the dark, a whisper stirs,
A call to arms, a voice that spurs,
To rise again, to break the chain,
And bring the magic home again.

UPDATE THE GAME…

7 Likes

Sadly D2r is dying if theres not a new update on gameplay soon.
A new act
New quests
New items, runewords,
Something new?!

3 Likes

I think you’re looking for “new” in the wrong game, friend. Content wise, Diablo 2 is done, it has been done for a while now. D2:R is a remaster.

If you want “new” in the Diablo franchise, Diablo 4/Diablo Immortal are the games you’re after.

:+1:

2 Likes

We don’t need this type of new that would not feel like nostalgic Diablo 2 anymore. They should continue to improve and balance on what already exists. They could try new endgame mode but only with existing maps and monsters.

2 Likes

Yes, they should, but there is one big problem… The people that have the power to do said balancing are the same ones who brought extensive power creep into Diablo 3, and they’re doing the same thing with Diablo 4.

:worried:

Yeah Mosaic feels like it was designed by a D3 dev because it changes how skill work. Doesn’t feel like D2 style item. I liked every D2R update until Sunder Charms and Mosaic when they ignored every feedback and just rushed it.

2 Likes

Mosaic should have been a straight up skill change.

Interesting. Nice that they are doing something, though not enough for me to be interested in the new season. However, it does seem like there could be some movement forward in the future, especially if they get that senior engineer position filled. I can wait.

1 Like

NOT MY ENCHANTED RAVENS NOOOOoooooooooo (?)

At least they chose a Friday this time

Give us more slots!!

1 Like

I have no interest playing any ladders anymore unless there’s a bot banwave right at the start of the ladder.

3 Likes

Which is why it’d be cool to play the game solo and see how you do vs others…

SSF ladder, lets do it.

Edit: I mean it’s how the game started for a lot of us.

1 Like

Nobody needs a new Act in D2R, or again new runewords.
You can simply modify the ones that are here. The same is true for uniques.

Most of unique items are CRAP because of the runewords. If you add more
RWs, what will happen to uniques? People need to think before they suggest
such ideas.

3 Likes

in hardcore it’s all real people at the top. bots will never win the race, to me, this is one one of the dumbest reasons not to play.

play if you like the game, but if you don’t like the game, don’t play it. but blaming bots is just a scapegoat, they don’t actually ruin anything.

unless you’re trying to make FG.

1 Like

They chose to put it in the WoW early access window. Just to bring down numbers in d2r so they didn’t have to explain to management why D2r gets more people than d4.