Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 8 Coming Soon

Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 8 Coming Soon

Ladder Season 8 begins on August 23! Muster the might to liberate Sanctuary’s denizens from sinister influences as you race to Level 99.

View Full Article

8 Likes

First!

Mosaic meta again xD

Melee is sh1t again

Another skipped season

GJ

BTW PoE2 will smash ur “d4”.

7 Likes

Botter RMT season 8 coming soon.

General

• Player reporting has been updated.

Updated to do what, exactly? To actually WORK? :rofl:

How Blizzards report system seem to work so far:

6 Likes

Mosaic is melee.
Pitzerke too.
Just saying. Melee op.
Give some luv to range.

1 Like

Mosaic is always hit, ele dmg, non wep dmg and non wep durable, kick works as typical close combat caster, teleporting kicks lol

Nice try and l2p n44p :]

3 Likes

Oh thanks blizz for support D2R. This game is amazing but there some bugs
I hope someday, a fix for WW Sin desync

1 Like

Botters rejoice. No changes to teleport, Mosaic etc. I mean a human can’t really look at this slideshow flashy gameplay without getting sick right?

2 Likes

Why you are here? This game has teleport, grief and now mosaic.
If you’re that unhappy just go play something else. You are free to play other things.

2 Likes

I mostly play at my own pace. My character uses legs for movement. We used to play like this in lan parties too. Not sitting in town waiting for sorc boost. I think that was original intention for Diablo games. Broken mechanics should get fixed.

3 Likes

Nice SSF!! Be Happy!! Stop worrying about what other people are doing

1 Like

Prefer 4 months ladders. oh well it is what it is. Amazing new content :wink::joy:

1 Like

the one time they actually do it on time is the one time we all wished it was a bit later :stuck_out_tongue:

Yuk…… couldn’t even bother to fix broken stuff. Keep it.

Couple bug fixes, that’s a lot more patch notes than I expected. “Updated player reporting” hmm… I still expect it’ll be useless but we’ll see heh.

2 Likes

Maybe they gave it a bit of automation to give a bit of power to the players to police themselves… Because you and I both know they aren’t going to have people review every single report and deal the heavy handed responses. The human part is reserved for appeals.

1 Like

and yet… i think they made it sorta more autonomus a.k.a divided into a broader list of categories…
report for:
-botting
-spamming
-harassment
-improper naming
etc.
and please blizz just say that if enaugh complaints are made You are going to take action… automated or not it would be nice to have those botters & spammers get hammered by player denouncment…

on the other hand some of my chars would probably require renaming tho :stuck_out_tongue:

At least some bug fixes this time, all a remaster needs, better than a stick in the eye.

I’m just waiting for those “no new content? this game sucks, keep your game, there other games that do better”.
Just play them then and stay away from d2… srsly.

They will never happen, I don’t know how you can expect that… I can just repeat it over and over, play the game how you want, don’t use teleport if you don’t like it, accept the game for what it is or play poe or whatev option for this kind of game is. D2 is the best tho.

2 Likes

Love how mosaic became its own subclass of assassin, like it has its own skill tree.
Nobody says they’re building a grief Paladin or a BoTD barbarian

There is a Dream Paladin tho which I’m also not a fan of lol. I’d prefer auras to be useful from skill tree, not hard to get runewords. I overall don’t like how limited builds variety is without top tier items.

Oh true. Well I didn’t think this through now did I :joy:

I’m with you there.

But I don’t mind the dream Paladin, because its a pretty balanced build, follows the rules of its skill tree, and doesn’t drop my FPS to 12 while it blazes off and clears the whole map without me and the other 6 people.

1 Like