Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 4 Has Concluded

Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 4 Has Concluded

The fourth Ladder Season of Diablo II: Resurrected starts soon. Take in a plethora of quality-of-life updates and bug fixes and get ready to climb your way to Level 99.

View Full Article

7 Likes

Juhu let’s go! Finally the patch notes are here.

1 Like

Lol this game is fn dead.

They changed NHD without nerfing mosaic. Unbelievable.

8 Likes

I tempered my expectations and even then was still disappointed lol.

We had so many questions about NHD changes and they answered zero of them.

4 Likes

Browses through notes…
CTRL + F “cain”… “No results found.”

:weary:

11 Likes

There was not much to browse through to be honest.

Can you please add the option to toggle on “always show loot on ground”, instead of having to press alt every new game? Similar to the already existing feature of showing the minimap always on.

2 Likes

Besides NHD, which should require a PTR…, nothing really major as expected but the 4 slots are certainly appreciated.

The ability to transform between ww/wb is interesting but I think ultimately pointless…

3 Likes

Thanks Blizz for the extra Respec and Char Slots!!! Also NHD changes

3 Likes

They didn’t change much but the did hit something that did need it. Knockback off Bul Kathos, that’s a start, too bad they didn’t get further into making melee better. Druids going between bear and wolf directly: a needed change. Trappers getting benefits from + to elemental, another nice thing.

Here’s hope for next season, although with the newer games coming our this summer I’m sure I’ll be off on those.

1 Like

Just walk to him im act 5, is near the fountain

Oh wow amazing. A set that you’d want to use day 1 but wont find till the end of the ladder!

Wouldve been nice if they fn fixed immortal king after nerfing the damn set as well.

2 Likes

Mosaic dont need a nerf. Its makes MA playable without much codding, otherwise, the charge chance should be in the mastery, that at end of day it will be the same

Who would ever use Bul Kathos set really??? Nobody.

Zero damage, and there are plenty of cheap alternatives. Removing knockback without buffing it, is just so …!

3 Likes

Yes it does. It needs to cost more than mal gul.

Its fine!! Mosaic make MA playable with reasonable cost. But Mosaic its better suited for Elemental MA.

Try to play an MA Elemental and Physical MA in LOD. You see the diference.

1 Like

Ya’ll realize that now it will be 3-4 more months without any patches and changes to mechaincs/uniques?

Imagine 3 months passes and they roll out a similar literally absolutely pointless patch. Now that would be brutal.

They DO NEED to hire people like Mr. Llama to do the uniques/skills balancing for them. People with DEEP knowledge of the game - knowledge that the current dev team simply lacks because they’re not ultra experienced D2 players…

2 Likes

TLDR: Play D4, we done here.

2 Likes

D4 is most likely a cheap chinese mobile scam game to scam you out of your money, I don’t want to play it.

2 Likes