Diablo II: Resurrected is not World of Warcraft

World of Diablo! Make it happen.

2 Likes

D2R is a bugble…

Blizzard tried to balance it by dropping FHR and FBF in version 2.4, but had to work around the cause.

Diablo 2 has no stun resistance. Therefore, when reaching a certain section through fast hit recovery and fast running speed, resistance to stun attacks (maximum value of 50-75%) had to be appropriately given for balance.

I made the mistake of preventing the stun through deleting the stun motion.

As a result, skills such as Barbarian Bash, Paladin Smite, Assassin Mind Blast, and Druid Shockwave became garbage.

I made the stupid mistake of deleting the FHR so that the melee class doesn’t get stunned at all.

This had to be done probabilistically according to the caster’s skill level and the caster’s FHR value.

I thought it was an improved game from Diablo in legacy mode… but it turned out to be a shiiit game with no understanding of a completely different RPG game with only Diablo looks.

2 Likes

Today, many barbarian users quit the game.

From the 2.4 version patch that users didn’t want, even swords babarian’s cool w-wind was mixed with shiiit.

I came across D2R again as a memory over the past 20 years, but to use old users as subjects for experimentation… You have crossed a line that you should never cross.

Was it because the developers in the past couldn’t fix it so they just looked at it? Current developers should have used carrots and sticks together.

3 Likes

SOunds like garbage too me. My zealot would use smite for the stun so i could zeal to finish the combo. Sounds like PVP is wrecked completely. What a trash crap version of the game…

2 Likes

LMAO hahaha. Nice! This made me laugh. Well done and cheers!

1 Like

I’m glad I could make you smile today. Have a fantastic day.

2 Likes

You have a fantastic day as well!

1 Like