Diablo II: Resurrected is not World of Warcraft

Diablo 2 R is not World of Warcraft.

Plz look at this…

• Character hit recovery will now have diminishing returns when being hit by another player.

Developer Comments: We want to fix some of the awkward lockouts that reject player input from casting skills. For PVP, we added a way to reduce hit recovery spam to prevent edge cases of characters being locked out for too long.

roll back 2.3

FHR(Fast Hit Recovery) & FBR (Fast Block Rate)

FHR needs to be reconsidered from both physico-mechanical and multi-faceted aspects.

The same goes for FBR.

I think it is correct that the diminishing effect temporarily occurs when a large number of enemies are attacked 1:2 or more instead of 1:1.

1. Reason 1.

In other words, it is hoped that it does not occur in a 1:1 situation, but only occurs in a group attack of three or more people.

We recommend that you consider reducing the effect only when 2 enemies target lock-on and use magic, melee combat, or ranged attacks.

It’s ironic that it happens at least in a 1:1 pvp situation.

(I’ve never received a blessing from God, so I don’t know why the desensitization effect was added…)

AoE stuns do not exist in Diablo. However, there are skills similar to the Barbarian Leap skill.

But… this is also a knockback and lowering the knockback effect to up to 75% (the level of the Leap) instead of 100% would be a solution.

Please roll back the barbarian’s W-wind and hit FBF (Fast Block Frame rate) to ver 2.3

2. Reason 2.
The diminishing effect should be reconsidered.

In W.O.W (world of warcraft), a diminishing effect is required by stun resistance, diminishing effect, buff and debuff skills, etc.

Wide area healing and wide area stun skills do not exist in D2R.
Also, if it is a patch for pvp balance, the only means for melee combat characters (wolf druid, babarian, paladin, assassin, etc.) to fight against magic casting characters are stun, FHR (fast hit recovery) & FBM (Fast block motions) it is induced

In version 2.4, the pvp balance has completely collapsed.

It is really surprising that the developer who has never played pvp in the game and the result of receiving nonsensical feedback as it is.

At the very least, there should have been a balance between team pvp and 1:1 pvp with varying numbers of cases.

3. Reason 3

No one asked to correct the fading effect. At least, those who enjoy Team PVP or 1:1 PVP now feel that the balance is broken due to the deletion of FHR and FBM.

Does the developer understand the mechanism of Fast Hit Recovery rate?!

End of words,

Broken PVP in D2R

4. Reason 4.

I. Release updated 2.4 ver
ASN vs NEC

Nec specification : LV90, FHR 56, FCR 125, dmg Reduce 50%, BR 75%
ASN specification : LV98, FHR 60, FCR 105, weapons block 60%

I only die from 3 bone spirits.

What skill should I use to attack the enemy now? My trap was blocked by a wizard’s bone spike and a Thunder God belt, and martial arts skills became unusable. Fantastic missile Diablo IIR collaboration created by the opinions of developers who have never done PvP and users who just hate PvP.

Enemies no longer struggle with my traps and mind blast combos… A free-running dance club.

Thanks to the developers who don’t know the game in pvp and some people who don’t even know the difference between pvm and pvp, my character has become a fool who can’t beat anyone anymore.

great. What do I benefit from better FHR? Didn’t I say balance patch? What’s the point of useless junk martial arts and easily defended traps?

II. 2.3 ver duel for ASN vs NEC (before update 2.4ver)

Nec specification : LV96, FHR 86, FCR 125, dmg Reduce 50%, BR 75%
ASN specification : LV98, FHR 60, FCR 105, weapons block 60%

look at this…Can’t you see and feel anything?!

The developers killed the almost perfect pvp balance.

finally,

Roll back FHR and FBR to version 2.3, and in future updates, please fix bugs and add runewords and unique items that do not harm the balance.

8 Likes

Checks out, he’s right everyone I looked into it. :wink:

Theyre two different games, confirmed.

9 Likes

I fully agree with the above view.

1 Like

I agree too!!
If you don’t consider PvP balance, it’s the end of D2R.
plz Return FHR(Fast Hit Recovery) & FBR (Fast Block Rate)

5 Likes

I get what blizz was trying to achieve with the changes and I agree they screwed it up. I’m sure it is hard to balance FHR in PvP because some chars can permastun so easily… idk I don’t really care about whether it gets changed or reverted, I actually liked how the meta shifted away from sins.

2 Likes

Pk assassin is over after 2.4
It’s terrible patch

2 Likes

Please explain why exactly.

Assassin’s Unique martial arts skills cannot be used in pvp in close combat(Most of the martial arts skills are just junk junk skills).

The basics of an assassin are to put the enemy incapacitated and attack weak spots to cause aggravation of the wounds. It was in the form in ver 2.3

However, all finishing moves have been nerfed, W-wind is buggy, and FHR’s diminishing effect no longer disables enemies.

Melee attacks are not even against barbarians and paladins, and elemental trap skills are simply blocked by a few items.

So many Assassin users want to rollback to ver 2.3(FHR &FBR).

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

I think ver. 2.3 was more balanced than ver. 2.4 at least.

1 Like

It definitely was.
Spamming senseless offscreen by being a ranged missile character is stupid.
Even more with Amazon guided arrow.
At least stuns open room for counter-plays for characters who have ranged advantage/teleport over melee but it seems people dont understand that simple logic.

2 Likes

havent you guys figured this out yet??? Blizzard is poop, stop supporting them

2 Likes

Diablo 3 begs to differ

ngl dont see the appeal of pvp in this game. You all talk about balance, but there is no balance whatsoever, people can be the same level and one is wildly more powerful than another, and there’s no way to tell beyond getting trounced by them.

If PvP was an entirely seperate mode, with normalized character stats/builds that you could actually balance around, then I could maybe see it. but as it is, no.

The only time I ever meet anyone doing anything PvP related is gankers in Hardcore.

And there’s the issue where they ignore Bug Reports and do nothing about them https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/id-like-to-report-issues-with-skill-selection/135723

1 Like

Is Blizzard just thinking about making money from Diablo Immortal and Diablo 4…?

1 Like

Basically the D2 PvP mindset is this.

“If that one thing I’ve been doing for 20 years no longer works, PvP is ruined.”

Can you imagine if Blizz put out a patch for SC1. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

All I can say is with this issue Un-Fixed I’m So Glad I’m Not Playing HC Because if this happens while your fighting you can die very fast

The game will randomly deselect your chosen attack skill and go to normal attack skill IE Going from Strafe or Magic Arrow,Guided Arrow or Dragon Talon to normal attacks and can be very annoying and even cause your toons death, Most likely to happen when using weapon switch but it happens when just fighting as well with your chosen skills"!

1 Like

I mean, they have patched SC1 numerous times, even since Remastered…

1 Like

That’s the saddest word I’ve ever heard.

1 Like