A new patch is now available for Windows® PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation®5, and PlayStation®4. We will update this thread once the Nintendo Switch version becomes available.
To share your feedback, please post in the Diablo II: Resurrected forum .
To report a PC bug, visit our Bug Report forum .
To report a Console bug, visit our Bug Report forum .
For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum .
- Fixed an issue where some characters that have more than one special character in their name were unable to load into the game.
- Quick Cast skills now properly target allies and corpses
- Fixed an issue where opening the horadric cube while quick casting could cause your character to become stuck continuously casting
- Activating an aura with quick cast will no longer stop your character from moving
- Quick cast melee skills now allow the player to move to the mouse location outside of towns
- Improved quick cast behavior for Inferno and Arctic Blast
- Updated the DLSS .dll file to a more recent version
- Resolved some visual artifacts that would present when using teleport
- Resolved some visual artifacts that would present around partially transparent walls
- Classic characters can now change their force move keybinding
- If the player is holding down Force Move, they will now continue moving after using a skill
- Force move now functions while in your stash and horadric cube menus
- Fixed an issue where scrolling through chat could at the same time scroll through your right mouse button skills
- Fixed an issue where performing an inventory action after weapon swapping would un-select your Throw skill
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting the game