In an effort to align patch versions, we will begin posting patch version #s for console patches.
A new patch will be available this morning for consoles including Xbox, PS4 and PS5 consoles. Nintendo Switch will receive this update later and we will update this thread when this occurs.
To share your feedback, please post in the Diablo II: Resurrected forum.
To report a Console bug, visit our Bug Report forum.
For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum.
- Updated the game client to be able to scale the rate at which players can join and create games based on server capacity
- Added in-game messaging to communicate how much time is left before a player can join or create another game
- Added join/create game rate refunding so that if a player joins a game that is full, in addition to other cases, they will now be able to immediately try to join another game rather than being limited
- Fixed a crash caused by the Amazon when using Arctic Blast
- Fixed crashes that could occur when a user quits the game
- Fixed crashes relating to exiting the queue to play offline
- Fixed crash that could occur when fighting Baal
- Fixed crash that could occur when playing in legacy mode for extended periods of time
- Fixed performance issue while playing in legacy mode in Furnace of Pain
- Fixed an issue where Friend Lists wouldn’t show player location information correctly
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Game Settings’ tab label would show as blank in non-English languages
- Miscellaneous localization string updates