Diablo 4 does not have in-game text chat

So d4 doesn’t have in-game text chat so I hope the company falls into a sink hole and just gets erased from history. You disgust me.

3 Likes

Its not Blizzard anymore its been in a steep decline last decade or so, it has become
The Sh-t Blizzard. Might pick up D4 after goes on sale 6 months after release. Launch will be a buggy disaster for at least month probably longer.

2 Likes

Same here. I still know the game will have good mechanics and will look nice, but if they aren’t going to support multiplayer elements and are going to pack in micro-transactions then there is no way I’m paying full price for this game. I’ll gladly wait for it to be $30 or less.

not even worth that much! restricted to no trading, no text chat, wtf is this game ??? def not a diablo game… may have the same name, but thats all that it has in common

1 Like

I’ll definitely be watching streams for a good while before I determine to even buy or not, that’s for sure…

1 Like

I’m glad D4 doesn’t have chat or trading. Especially trading. Trading is what ruins D2-online experience. If there was no trading there’d be no cheating in D2-online i.e. Forum Gold wouldn’t do anything and the bots wouldn’t be able to sell their duped/botted items they’d only be able to sell full accounts/chars which would mean there’d be hardly any in comparison.

PS the game is meant to be singleplayer. You’re a super powerful Nephalem you do not need other “heroes” to help you defeat the forces of hell.

Other players chatting ruins the immersion and trading ruins the immersion too. You’re supposed to find the items yourself because lorewise the game has always been about “one” hero. Diablo 1 is about the warrior who defeats diablo and then takes his soul stone.

Just because multiplayer has always been feature doesn’t mean the games are about multiplayer. Diablo has always been about singleplayer first. PS main reason multiplayer was ever even added was because it was a new thing to play online with other players back in the 90s, it’s no longer novel or new so it’s no longer “needed”. The only reason Diablo still has multiplayer is because there’s no reason to remove multiplayer since it’s a fun different way to play the game but the story and actual game of diablo is and always has been singleplayer which is why the game can be fully played alone unlike Starcraft 2 melee matches which can be played alone but it’s really made for multiplayer.

If you want to play a multiplayer game play warcraft or starcraft or overwatch.

Diablo is blizzards ONLY singleplayer game. If you want to play a more multiplayer version of diablo they made Diablo Immortal for that.

1 Like

“A game can be played alone, therefore it was made to only be played alone.” What?

1 Like

Glad there’s no trading?
Why bother having multiplayer then?
Absolute waste.

1 Like

I love single player for about like 2-3 months then I crave for other people to interact with and cool with my guy make friends text chat about what enemies to squish it’s a good time the best time. But hey to each there own

This is definately the best game I’ve ever played. Your own fault if you skip it crying and complaining :rofl::smile:

Is this d2 forum or d4 forum? Confused?

im surprised anyone thinks they can make a good diablo game lol

Is this not d2R forums?? Are you lost? I’m confused?go talk about d4 in d4 forums

1 Like

Best game you ever played, Jex?

That’s very sad to hear.
I take it you must not have played that many games.
Diablo 4 looks like the dev team might have played Dungeon Siege a time or two, looking at that simplified inventory. Looks boring as far as “inventory tetris” goes.

1 Like

Original, maybe. The rest after that… just plain ‘no’.

It’s a shame no-one has posted since launch …