Diablo 2 Resurrected ladder reset date

Do we have an actual date for reset yet?

Feb 16th

2 Likes

Post from PezRadar confirming the date:

1 Like

well, technically no. It says that ‘season 3 begins’ not that the ladder is actually resetting.

1 Like

Really? Apparently you weren’t here for ‘season 1’ because it wasn’t reset at the same time then.

I’m assuming that it’s going to reset the 16th, but it doesn’t actually say that.

Sigh… You new? When a new season begins, the old one ends at the same time.

Thats an outlier because the devs didnt have their you know what together.

New? Nope. Been playing for 22 years and posting on here for years too. Not sure why it says I have like 3 posts but whatever. Just looking for actual confirmation, the words “ladder reset” not just season 3.

You got it, both from me and Jedi with him even quoting PezRadar who clearly said both happens on the 16th.

S3 start to occur on February 16 with S2

New season - new ladder. Its a fresh start. Season - it’s a D3 terminology adopted for D2.
It’s Ladder Season.

Yes I can see that… and saw the post from Pez immediately after he put it out there. But again, I will reiterate, still looking for the words ladder reset to appear and I don’t see them. Again, it will most likely be the 16th, and I understand that.

we plan on the S3 start to occur on February 16 with S2 ending the same day.

Are those words not good enough?

Sigh. Forget it. Way too much passive aggressiveness for asking for some simple clarity.

2 Likes

We gave you the clarity, you chose to try and bash it and implying its disingenuous Theres no mystery why you were met with some shortness.

I can see that many people kindly tried to explain to you …

1 Like

Ha. People posting … and saying it’s the 16th like I didn’t read that hours ago already. Don’t get why people can’t just see the simple question I’m asking.

Season 3 does not mean a ladder reset.

Yes, it generally does, and when the post actually says the words, ladder reset, why cant you take that as the answer?
You are being intentionally ignorant.

Generally, it does. Yes. But it doesn’t say reset. You get that yet? It should read season 3 and ladder resetting Feb 16th, but it doesn’t. This has nothing to do with ignorance?

Season is D3 terminology. There’s LADDER RESET and new THEME.
In legacy D2x Blizzard will just reset ladder time to time for fresh start.
D2R team is trying to follow D3 concept. We have Seasons with Ladder Reset AND new things that will be available IF you make ladder character for NEW SEASON.

I understand how ladder works, thanks for that. I’m going to lol pretty hard if it doesn’t reset that day. And yes I have already scheduled work off for it because I’m extremely vested into it.