Diablo 2 Resurrected is better than D3 change my mind

D3 is garbage built on the idea that everybody gets a trophy. D2 is built on the idea that you gotta work for it.

Why would i try to change your good working mind? :face_with_monocle:

Everytime ive played a D3 Season i was like “maaan i want to play D2 in new Graphics and the music was way better”, well… here we go.
Items of D3 were a huge let down, they werent rlly unique or special in terms of stats or attributes and in RoS (thats where i purchased after auctionhouse removal) it was just Torment 1 spam till set was full and suddenly it was max level torment.
It has never had a good progressionsystem, from super tough and boring, into super overpowered and finish.

Last Seasons ive roughly enjoyed for 8 Hours each, get set, enjoy 5 Minutes and be done with the Season because the main and biggest upgrade is already finished.
I just couldnt enjoy it, there are huge gaps in the progressionsystem of Diablo 3.

Sure, now over idk how many Seasons theyve finally added more things but damn man, this was not just super late that you can finaly put some gear on your merc rather than them just beeing a flat damage reducer, it also is just very far behind D2 systems still.

Everytime im playing with my friends D3 everyone is like “why cant we have mercs in multiplayer, even D2 has had that” and we basicly end up in a long conversation as of why D3 isnt as good as D2, thats how our Seasons usually end up with before we quit and go back into other Games lol.

This is not what a fact is. This is an opinion. Even if I agree with that opinion, let’s not confuse the two, or words lose all meaning.

Diablo II have always been better than Diablo III.
It’s a shame that Diablo III call itself Diablo.
It has completely lost focus of what Diablo is.
Does not even follow the roots of Diablo universe!
This is my opinion, but I know It’s people out there who agree with me.

D3 went down the wrong artistic path. even when it first came out, some of my friends and i were like… dang it. if only they would have made it more like D2 with better graphics?! I have never liked the overall look of D3. some of the maps are pretty cool and such but really after running through the levels, and game a couple times, it just was like meh.

That being said, i can jump right into a D2 game, even like today… it just has that draw to it. I sometimes fire up D3, and try and play it but it definitely lost its luster… kinda been like that since the first year of it. As for D2, just wish i had the characters i built up so many years ago, but bnet will drop you like hotcakes should you be gone and not playing for a couple few months :rofl:
So glad to hear that with the world servers, that that will no longer be a problem.

Gameplay wise, D2 is hard to beat. heck, ya, Bnet is still going… you can jump in there and still play… its had a longer runtime then i would have guessed seeing as most games are next to dead after about 7 years. unless they are games that are constantly upgraded like some of the console games.

Some would argue that D2 just doesn’t hold up graphically? but… thats about to change :grinning: :grinning:

Talking about graphics, and even gameplay… the one cool gem in D3 was the ability to have multiplayer on one console… giving it that Gauntlet feel. and it really kinda plays better that way too. but its still no D2.

diablo 2 was ALWAYS better than diablo 3. why do you feel the need to post about it

Yeah… my beta feedback of D3 was like this: Thanks for adding the Lichking into this Game, its not Leroic".
Never threwn a Beta off my Harddrive this fast, total of 20 minutes - still shocked about the Artstyle of D3.

I hate how limited Diablo 3’s skill system is.

I much rather have skill trees with branching and synergies like Diablo 2.

I think the biggest reason Diablo 3 fails is that its gameplay was built with console controllers in mind, and the game had to limit itself as such.

I’m curious how D2R will work with controllers on the consoles. Doesn’t seem like a good fit considering how D2 is designed.

I am really curious on the controllers too. even though i pre ordered for the pc version. ill probably get the playstation version too. as long as im able to hook it up with the bnet account and have that cross progression going on.

I don’t like cartooney artstyle in D3 which was why D2R is better.

Can’t change your mind bro cause its true D2 is better already. D2R will make it even better. Super hyped, the time is soon. Can’t sleep might have to pull an all nighter!

D3 is alright. It’s very shallow in mechanics, they don’t try and hide the infinite treadmill so to speak.

Atmosphere in some places is fantastic, but majority of the time it’s pretty off for a diablo game.

Characters are nothing, no power, no character, just a husk that lets you pick which of the preset 5 sets you want to play.

D3 Season and full gear is done in a few hours, max few days. D3’s Endgame is about farming paragons and maxing gems/augments.
I prefer D2, since it is always about finding better gear because its much harder to find good gear

Diablo 1 is better than Diablo 3.
Diablo Hellfire is better than Diablo 3, and that wasn’t even made by Blizzard.

By work for it you mean 90 percent cheat, use bots, and buy from bots, while reading guides and copying others.

Maybe 100 people actually did the work and figured out the game.

:wink: That’s why people are sad about losing tcp/ip function, so now they will have to hustle via Bnet :smiley: :smiley:

Nah, they won’t. Within the first days the alpha was cracked. You don’t honestly believe do you, actually nvm. I am not gonna ruin that for u.

Well let’s hope it doesn’t happen too quick.

well I can tell you what can drive me insane in D2-
the fact that you can run around for ages not finding anything that can help you defeat the mobs which massacre you, being too weak, happened to me alot in D2.
in D3 grinding is at least more gradual.

you can spend days hoping and dying in D2 without anything good coming up.

if you lower difficulty it won’t bring you as much as the one you’re at.
I’ve used xplayers 8 to level faster and get better finds.

but other than that, the game is superior. or maybe partly because of that.

I use to hate on diablo 3, I didn’t like it at launch. When d2r came out and it came with d3 I sat down and played it, and found out it was a good game far superior to diablo 2 in many ways. If it wasn’t for trading being turned off I’d say in every way.

Diablo 3 hard core seasonal adventure constantly raising the difficultly, is way more challenging that diablo 2 is. If you aren’t careful you will get walled in, or the many other things mobs can do in d3 they can’t in d2. D2 is mostly just understanding numbers, and what counters what. Diablo 3 is more skill. You have to actually think about what you are fighting, because it changes so much. Where I’m diablo 2 I just remember having the right gear and it was cake walk, and that was that.

Adding in what you said which is you may never get anything good, so u will be stuck forever grinding boring mobs.