Diablo 2 Resurrected is better than D3 change my mind

Diablo 2 Resurrected is better than D3 change my mind.

why can’t you like both equally?

i personally love d3. d2 as well.

d2r hopefully as well :wink:

Hilarious.

If your mind can change, you already have your answer.

Why would anyone on these forums try to convince anyone that D3 is better then D2 lol.

Sorting out the defectors.

Diablo2 Unresurrected is already better than D3 :smiley:

If they don’t F D2:R up:

D2:R > D2 > D1 >>>>>>>>>>> D3

Apples and oranges. I wouldn’t be able to make a heads up comparison between the two.

I get bored of D3 so fast. End game boring. No fun PvP either. PvP main reason D2 Fun, from PKing to PvP to creative builds.

I think both of them have god awful pvp, I never like games with pvp, levels, and gear. None of them are skillful, all take 10000 hours of literally doing the opposite of pvp, which always has nothing to do with pvp. Then 99 percent of the time it comes down to who has the best gear, build, and level.

When you can skip literally all that and play heroes of the storm, or league of legends. Where everything is skill based and team based.

I like d3 and d2 they both have fun things to do. If I had to pick one only, I’d go with d3 in its current state not the original.

Well, D2 is better than D3, and this is a graphical upgrade to D2 so…

Diablo 3 is horrible - that’s not an opinion it’s a fact. Nothing anyone says changes that. Next.

Hell has frozen over. For once, I agree with you!

would be a near insurmountable task given the prevalence of cognitive dissonance in society and on these forums.

LoL comes down to who has best gear, build and level as well haha. Get lucky with last pick counter the champ and face stop lane get rich and snowball. But both D2 and D3 do have flaws but I still find D2 more fun just because I am i fan of the PvP which I understand many are not.

^ I found that one guy that shows up to parties uninvited.

For you, yes. for me, maybe. For some guys who would spend 2-4 hours per week in gaming diablo 3 is good, fact.

Incorrect. Sorry to break it to you. It’s not a good game. Nothing you say or type changes that. Boohoo. Next.

I dont think anyone want that :joy:

Correct. Why? Because there a some guys who playing D3. Stable fact. You dont need to answer, because you cant win.