Diablo 2 Resurrected is better than D3 change my mind

I am really curious on the controllers too. even though i pre ordered for the pc version. ill probably get the playstation version too. as long as im able to hook it up with the bnet account and have that cross progression going on.

I don’t like cartooney artstyle in D3 which was why D2R is better.

Can’t change your mind bro cause its true D2 is better already. D2R will make it even better. Super hyped, the time is soon. Can’t sleep might have to pull an all nighter!

D3 is alright. It’s very shallow in mechanics, they don’t try and hide the infinite treadmill so to speak.

Atmosphere in some places is fantastic, but majority of the time it’s pretty off for a diablo game.

Characters are nothing, no power, no character, just a husk that lets you pick which of the preset 5 sets you want to play.

D3 Season and full gear is done in a few hours, max few days. D3’s Endgame is about farming paragons and maxing gems/augments.
I prefer D2, since it is always about finding better gear because its much harder to find good gear

Diablo 1 is better than Diablo 3.
Diablo Hellfire is better than Diablo 3, and that wasn’t even made by Blizzard.

By work for it you mean 90 percent cheat, use bots, and buy from bots, while reading guides and copying others.

Maybe 100 people actually did the work and figured out the game.

:wink: That’s why people are sad about losing tcp/ip function, so now they will have to hustle via Bnet :smiley: :smiley:

Nah, they won’t. Within the first days the alpha was cracked. You don’t honestly believe do you, actually nvm. I am not gonna ruin that for u.

Well let’s hope it doesn’t happen too quick.

well I can tell you what can drive me insane in D2-
the fact that you can run around for ages not finding anything that can help you defeat the mobs which massacre you, being too weak, happened to me alot in D2.
in D3 grinding is at least more gradual.

you can spend days hoping and dying in D2 without anything good coming up.

if you lower difficulty it won’t bring you as much as the one you’re at.
I’ve used xplayers 8 to level faster and get better finds.

but other than that, the game is superior. or maybe partly because of that.

I use to hate on diablo 3, I didn’t like it at launch. When d2r came out and it came with d3 I sat down and played it, and found out it was a good game far superior to diablo 2 in many ways. If it wasn’t for trading being turned off I’d say in every way.

Diablo 3 hard core seasonal adventure constantly raising the difficultly, is way more challenging that diablo 2 is. If you aren’t careful you will get walled in, or the many other things mobs can do in d3 they can’t in d2. D2 is mostly just understanding numbers, and what counters what. Diablo 3 is more skill. You have to actually think about what you are fighting, because it changes so much. Where I’m diablo 2 I just remember having the right gear and it was cake walk, and that was that.

Adding in what you said which is you may never get anything good, so u will be stuck forever grinding boring mobs.

that’s true for D3 also. if you have the right gear you move in the mobs like a god.
d3 is very boring inspite of seasons which try to refresh the game.
the main reason to me is the crazy bad collision paper doll cut offs feel to the “sprites”.
it just doesn’t feel alive and strong, and punchy as D2. just hacking at someone in D2 is very different experience in D3. which they didn’t even bother to investigate, because they were shallow, or worse, lowered their vision because of money fanatics.

anyway.

I think all these forums is just vent. no one really cares about no one, and their opinions. its jsut a way to vent until it comes out.

Yea Diablo 3 Sucks, If we wanted Wow I would have bought that game.

Diablo 2 1.09->D2 1.14/D2R->D3

I agree, trading was huge for me in D2. Added a whole new aspect to interact with other players. D3 held me on with the auction house. I could at least slightly feel like I was trading. Once that left. There was little to keep me playing d3. Multiple unique aspects of games keep people coming back. One way to do everything, click click and stuff is not.

When did you discover time travel?

it’s 2 completely different type of arpgs, you can’t even compare them. change my mind.

I didn’t, it was available for purchase a long time ago.

D2R = Diablo 2 Resurrected

Remind me when it ‘released’?