Diablo 2 lvl 99 used to be a once in a lifetime achievement grind

Go play LoD. Stop whining.

3 Likes

Yeah streamers using slaves as XP farm isnt the real problem!

4 Likes

Heres the thing, i and many others would. If those graphics get ported over, i bet more would play there than here.

2 Likes

Then isn’t it way smarter to ask for “LoD” mode, then to complain about changes and be so negative?

I mean I would support your case.

2 Likes

Can i have LoD mode then please? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Start making topics, I made one before:

So did Atma:

You can post there and support those topics too.

2 Likes

so move the goal post and get multiple to 99. or just whine

I am guessing casuals will not overcome the death penalties. This game’s design is still intact.

I am 70 and still enjoy this game and have reached 99 with most characters without any outside tweaks or mods.

Reading still isn’t your strongest point I see, either that or you replied to the wrong post.
Never said this patch totally destroyed D2, do think it’s a bad one though.
It’s just the next step in the game getting easier and easier, which is what I dislike and probably what you want since you continuously ask to put more easy modes into the game.

You need more human interaction you would know people use what we call “satire”, and other forms of expressions such as “metaphors”.

Still point stands. Eight days for first Ladder. Now it is a bad patch. Now it is game getting easier and easier (robotic mindless grind is challenging and mind stimulating to you!! :roll_eyes: ) Yeah. :rofl:

Satire needs a connection, there was none, think of a different excuse.

The loss of privilege feels like oppression.

Im gratefull ill be able to make a lvl 99 for the first time, maybe even more than one!

Are you guys even sure you know what youre talking about? This ladder grind Llama is doing SOLO TZ on P8 is taking AGES!

It will take just as long as it did before, maybe shaved off 10 - 20% of the time?

100% this. Everything Blizzard has touched since around 2010 has been this way. WoW Cata, D3, Immortal, the D4 development, ect has just been very much this.

Instead of equipment and items being interesting, they are very much just, well, the DBZ effect. “My power level is bigger than your power level.”

It’s slowly devolved into Blizz-like RPGs only having a single stat. Item Level. It’s the laziest form of game design, and the worst form of carrot on a stick.

Just try and compare it to something like the Black Isle/Bioware RPGs and it doesn’t hold up at all mechanically.

3 Likes

hard? LOL. game was never hard. it was just long and boring.

using enigma to teleport a million times to get from 98-99.

Thank god they changed that. maybe some of the boomers, like you quit because of it. A change that most people wanted.

7 Likes

Most? I see about 8 of your saying how great it is, and everyone else calling it trash.

1 Like

yeah. because the forums is filled with all the classic boomer diablo andy purests.

2 Likes

Also called “most of the community for a 22 year old game.”

1 Like