Desperately need more character slots!

All my characters are full of GG gear waiting to be traded/sold, 20 slots is simply not enough for a game that is all about the acquisition of items!

Blizzard needs to either make character slots unlimited, or donate another dozen or so accounts to everyone.

5 Likes

If it’s free, its for me!

Already hosted several games where I simply dropped a heap of gear, 20 characters is simply a bad joke… it’s honestly like Blizzard are actively trying to make the D2R experience unenjoyable :frowning:

1 Like

I’m also getting close to the limit and still want to play some builds like poison necro (needs a deaths web), and lighting sorc (needs infnity) and already at 17 chars. Def isnt enough esp since im starting to use my mains like my sorc and fury druid to hold random things lol.

i never made mules either, all of them are legit builds but what im currently not playing atm and running out. I can def see why you see random games in normal where ppl are throwing stuff on the ground and not bad stuff mind you, i seen ik maul thrown on the ground and even duriels shell.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t like that limitation either.
I wonder if that particular number ties into the server backend calculations and all that jazz.

1 Like

can we get more character slots, I mean cmon do you really believe 20 is enough? do you guys even play this game, doubt it, or else you would have realized early on this number is pretty pathetic. thanks <3.

1 Like

This.
With all the new builds being viable, we need way more than 20 character slots.
It’s really frustrating not being able to play all the builds you want to play with because of this limitation

I’ll gladly pay for more stash tabs without having to buy another account. This would help the game make some money and is the language you need to speak.

Despite there clearly not being enough character slots, they won’t raise it until they are absolutely forced to. Imagine being 5 ladder seasons in and you still have 20 character slots… they cant expect everyone to just delete their old characters every reset. They’re just biding time knowing that people will buy multiple copies of the game right now to get more slots. I think they know it will cause a huge uproar if they just bring a system whereby you have to pay to add more character slots. The developers even said so much as it would use heaps of extra resources and that they weren’t thinking about raising it, which sounds like “if you want more characters, you’re going to have to pay us”.
They need to wait for overall sentiment to change in the community from “why isn’t there enough slots to enjoy the game i already paid for” to something like “fine I’ll give you the damn money, just give me my slots.”