Delirium runeword on A2 Mercenary Crashes the Game

Delirium will crash the game when it is equipped on an A2 mercenary and turns into a doll (I think when he attempts to use his Jab ability, this is an old bug from D2 LOD). For me the crash doesn’t happen right away, but it’s easy enough to replicate.

Very unfortunate, I’m really into using Delirium on my merc, personally I love the crowd control it provides. My merc can’t use this helm if it’s crashing my game - especially when it throws me into a half-hour long queue.

12 Likes

Same here. Crafted Delirium to use on my Merc and the bug is 100% still in the game after all these years. I’m forced to watch for him to transform into a stygian doll so I can TP and hope he didn’t jab anything too quickly or my game will just close. No crash report, just straight shuts the program down. Log back in after the queue and to make things worse, I’m chat restricted because the game thinks I’m spamming or something? How can this bug still be so obviously there after all these years with no fix. Ist rune is not easy to come by for most of the player base and I wouldn’t be surprised if people give up on the game over it. Imagine finding a high rune on the ground and before you can pick it up your game just shuts off and you’re back in the 20 minute queue, unable to even rejoin the game to attempt to reclaim it. All because of an un-squished bug. Please fix this blizzard. Delirium is a very good runeword on a Merc and I don’t want to have to walk on egg shells Everytime I want to farm. Thank you.

Yeah I was running some Baal runs with a few people that were going for a while and one of us kept disconnecting which he realized was exactly this. Is there a way to not have the stygian doll occur cause I was planning to make it myself that very same day.

Bumping so this gets noticed.

1 Like

Bump for delirium fix!

Yea this is my first time playing d2 and im trying to beat baal on hell and i cant even get past the thrown room without my game crashing. Plus i found an ist rune and made delirium for my merc (my first huge upgrade in a long time) and i cant even use it. between the servers, queues , and now constant game crashes im on the verge of quitting this game. which is sad because ive been enjoying when i can actually play.

Bumping for change !

Same here. Fix this please.

Bumping, same issue. Please fix asap!

Bump fix it blizzard

Bump to fix Delirium!

Same Bug here, Fix it ASAP

Bumping in hopes of Delirium hotfix.

Same…I’m afraid that Blizzard won’t do anything to the coding of the game but it would be nice if that could be fixed please…

This is a big pain in my a#$ I can’t get any quests done if I keep getting crashed out. I’m so disappointed with blizz for not taking care of this old a#$ bug…

same issue here… FIX THIS PLEASE!

I want to use Delirium on my Merc and would therefore also like to see this bug fixed.

Same bug. Delirium on merc A2 crash game without mistake. Fix it, fix it, fix it! Fix it, fix it, fix it!

Blizzard, please fix this

Confirmed, Delirium on Act2 Defiance merc with Insight crashes the game. Even with silent quits (no bug reporting tool).