D2's original team was working on guild halls and PVP modes

Look to your own, for someone falsely claiming to be trying to avoid toxic behavior but trying to get a rise out of me with claims that I get PK’d. What a blowhard you are.

The insults mean nothing if you cannot provide data to back them up.

You hate that pvp is a thing. This is clear.

2 Likes

You couldn’t be further from the truth. I don’t hate PvP, I just think players like you who make up such a small but annoyingly vocal minority who think PvE should be put on standstill so as not to upset the entirely fictitious “balance” of PvP are utterly delusional.

bro the game is suuposed to just be u watchin a streamer openin a billion lower kurast chest

dang man that suck sry bro gd tho

1 Like

Mith generally ignores all counter evidence and posts here CONSTANTLY so she always gets the last word. She also likes to purposefully degrade the conversation into a flame war. Best to just ignore her. There are a couple others here exactly like that, but most are pretty cool. Hell, most people that disagree generally end up coming to some sort of common ground.

For example, I’m an old school player who hates Blizz and loves D2 PVP, but also optimistic that VV can really do a good job. So when I talk to purists, we don’t see eye to eye since they just assume Blizz will destroy the game with any changes, while I’m staying hopeful until I see what they’ve done. But we never engage in actual flamewars, and I can admit, if they ruin it, I’ll be heartbroken.

Honestly, if they just specifically make bonemancers and FoH better at PVM without impacting PVP, things will be fine in PVP.

Best to ignore “her” by, you know, posting about “her”.

Real smart cookie you are.

They ignore the best part of the game pvp. I hope this patch something new for pvp players. But they need to get people that are into it.