D2R Xbox Series X Crashing

Diablo 2 Resurrected Crashes about every 30 minutes to an hour, and even sometimes crashes my XBOX SERIES X completely and shuts it down. I have contacted xbox, power cycled, reset my xbox completely, reinstalled the game, deleted saved data. Xbox supports final option is either contacting Blizzard, or getting my xbox repaired possibly, but that is a last resort. Diablo 4 crashed a few times to the home screen as well, but Diablo 2 Resurrected is constantly for the past 3 nights. No error message or code or anything just crashes to the dashboard. Some others have had this same issue, but not to this extent. Please do a hotfix for this game!

The game has no specific timing, level, place or event when it crashes. It has crashed in town, inside of different areas/levels and even at the main menu screen where absolute nothing is happening. The xbox is not overheating, every other game runs pretty much 100% fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.