D2R Item drops diminished?

Beginning of ladder S3 I was finding some nice items just about every 5 games. Found a Jah in Tristram, which is a first for me. Death Fathom walking River of Flame, and another game in Chaos Sanctuary, found a Griffons Eye. But two or three weeks into S3 ladder, I have not found anything substantial. Mosty blue items. During the start of season I had no magic find, maybe 4%, a charm I found. Now that I have 219% magic find, I ain’t finding anything. Last I remember was a “Server maintenance” and then poof, all good items gone. or has diminished. Wanna get rid of the money making websites ? Make the item drops more frequent. Then you won’t have a market, but still enjoy item finding stuff. I am all for finding items that is less frequent, but when it becomes a chore, it’s no fun anymore.

No it’s probability and it’s unintuitive for humans.

1 Like

Same here found nothing first 3 weeks and then 2 days ago boom found deaths web which I traded for a Ber. I’ve ran chaos 350 times cows 85 times trav 100 times mephisto and Andy over 100 times and found nothing of high rune value. It truly is rng. Our time will come. Take a bath watch a movie or play something else then come back to the game if you aren’t finding anything. Not to “reset rng” but to refresh the mind. Btw finding Ist mals ums puls lems goreriders verdungos razortail goldwrap chances crescent moon nokizons relic vipermagi nagels etc… Isn’t the definition of finding nothing. You just didn’t find anything of high rune value. I still haven’t found a high rune. But I will gotta keep playing the slots. Kill speed>mf

Good luck

Funny how this answers half the forum posts.

1 Like