D2R does not launch

So I have an issue with launching the game. I hit play, it says launching, nothing happens and returns to play within 10 seconds. I have seen many threads saying the same thing. used every support tip I could find. I have come to the understanding that this will never be fixed.

Don’t try and give some, ‘It worked when I did, xyz.’

I would be shocked if whatever you say has not been said anywhere else. So I am here just to start a thread saying this sucks. I feel like I, and I’m sure many others, have been stolen from. I pay for a game and when it stops working for me and others the company shrugs and tells me to buy the new game or get excited for some new thing.

I guess I’m just here leaving a note. Just a lil something for people to look at and feel seen.

I see you. Even if this company doesn’t.

Uninstall

4 Likes

The best part is is you don’t even get a response from their support team. Same thing is happening to me. Reinstalled, scanned to fix, installed to another location, everything. My requirements are sufficient.

They’ll just take our money.

1 Like

Well at least we’re not alone in this. click “Launch game” … “Play”. :face_exhaling:

1 Like

im depressed by this problem. have the same issue.

press play it crashes and thats it. never ever happend this problem, i doesnt changed nothing, it must be the update… idk.

1 Like