D2R Beta Dates Announced!

I finally get my ‘walkies’.

Hey! I don’t have a mob in D2R for anyone to kill. You can kill me in D3 though - Mirasol is my mob. They used my WoW char because apparently “MissCheetah” is not scary enough.

NGL, pretty excited to play this weekend!

Well 3 days later from my bet, start download tomorrow wut.

Already a thread, stop spamming miss VIP :smiley:

I’m happy to try it out but the emptiness it will leave for a month once gone will be insufferable :slight_smile:

Nice that we have a date now.
Only ~7 days though until the next waiting time. :confused:

It’s okay though, the two short sips will quench my thirst until launch regardless.

So i guess i cant use my beta character for released game later?

No you can’t, it’s for testing only.

I hope they fixed the models :frowning:

Here comes the crying when they can’t get in this weekend

Did you not read their full article. YOU CANNOT CARRY BETA INTO FULL GAME

Is it a ultra wide screen monitor? Also what you mean 18th for open beta?

Did you read the article?

Q: How do I take part in the Open Beta?

A: Starting Wednesday August 18, WindowsÂŽ PC players will be able to pre-load the Open Beta via their Battle.net client.
On August 20 at 10:00 a.m. (PDT) WindowsÂŽ PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStationÂŽ5 and PlayStationÂŽ4 players will be able to play the Diablo II: Resurrected Open Beta. This Open Beta is available to anyone in the public who wishes to participate on a supported platform.

Also note that Early Access Beta for pre-orders is the 13th-17th.

I’ll be at work doing my double shifts :sob:

I’m ready! Lets go!!! :smiley:

I did, still didnt see it. Can you gimme the quote plz?

I spent about 10 mins reading again and again too. I don’t think it is in there explicitly.

However, Beta chars almost NEVER carry over to Live. They won’t be releasing full game for testing, or even all chars. I really doubt anything Beta carries over.

Too much can change between the Open Beta Build and Release build. They already stated for example the combat protection on screen load is not in the test patch yet. So we know things are still in progress.

Jason Voorhees is happy he pre-ordered.

Edit: Jason is sad because he is using a ultrawide display.

Dont wanna put a new cry-topic up again, but i find it kinda back-handed to have a FAQ point up for “carry-over between closed and open beta”, but not for “carry over between beta and release”, which should be the bigger FAQ of the two. (even if the answer is obvious)