D2R Beta Dates Announced!

The much awaited dates are here finally.

• Yes, you can pre-download starting the 11th for early access and the 18th for Open Beta.
  • Early Access Beta for pre-purchase folks runs from 10am PDT Friday the 13th until Tues Aug 17th at 10am PDT
  • OPEN Beta for everyone starts Aug 20th at 10am PDT and runs until Augh 23rd at 10am PDT.
  • Beta progress WILL NOT carry over to Live Release. Don’t get attached.
  • TCP/IP was removed. This goes for Release as well. They have details in the article.

I just set up a new monitor and keyboard today so I am all ready! Woot!

Awesome! I’ll be at work for a few hours, but after that it’s testing time! :sunglasses:

Let the cheetah hunt begin!.. I mean yaay! hides in shadows

I finally get my ‘walkies’.

Hey! I don’t have a mob in D2R for anyone to kill. You can kill me in D3 though - Mirasol is my mob. They used my WoW char because apparently “MissCheetah” is not scary enough.

NGL, pretty excited to play this weekend!

Well 3 days later from my bet, start download tomorrow wut.

Already a thread, stop spamming miss VIP :smiley:

I’m happy to try it out but the emptiness it will leave for a month once gone will be insufferable :slight_smile:

Nice that we have a date now.
Only ~7 days though until the next waiting time. :confused:

It’s okay though, the two short sips will quench my thirst until launch regardless.

So i guess i cant use my beta character for released game later?

No you can’t, it’s for testing only.

I hope they fixed the models :frowning:

Here comes the crying when they can’t get in this weekend

Did you not read their full article. YOU CANNOT CARRY BETA INTO FULL GAME

Is it a ultra wide screen monitor? Also what you mean 18th for open beta?

Did you read the article?

Q: How do I take part in the Open Beta?

A: Starting Wednesday August 18, Windows® PC players will be able to pre-load the Open Beta via their Battle.net client.
On August 20 at 10:00 a.m. (PDT) Windows® PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation®5 and PlayStation®4 players will be able to play the Diablo II: Resurrected Open Beta. This Open Beta is available to anyone in the public who wishes to participate on a supported platform.

Also note that Early Access Beta for pre-orders is the 13th-17th.

I’ll be at work doing my double shifts :sob:

I’m ready! Lets go!!! :smiley:

I did, still didnt see it. Can you gimme the quote plz?