Cure Runeword Didn't Work

I have a 3 socketed Demonhead that I was planning to put Cure in for my Merc and after the last rune was applied it says I have a “gemmed Demonhead.” The runeword did not take and I put them in correctly (shael, Io, Tal).

it’s a ladder/offline only runeword. it cannot be made in non-ladder.

1 Like

Is there any official site like arreat summit was for all game mechanics and general knowledge ? Because i find info on google that all ladder-only runewords should be available in non-ladder after a ladder season ends and i still get gemmed helms instead lol

All ladder characters and items are moved to non-ladder at the end of a ladder period but we are not able to make ladder-only items with a non-ladder character.

That is the definition of “ladder only”.

not really. no forum has everything. amazon basin wiki is the closest, but its not being updated for d2r. until someone (hopefully me in the distant future) makes a wiki encompassing everything for d2r, you kinda just have to pick and choose between different wikis and sites and be in the know to know whats right or wrong

Would be much easier if they just made everything available for all game modes. A lot of stuff i look at says ladder only but i still can make them in non-ladder. I’m a new player and i just got screwed out of runes that took several hours to farm.