Create game fails

Hi.

Same issue here.
Cant create game.
An issue occurred while communicating with the game servers.

Be aware that offline mode chars are not capable to connect online, and play together or trade stuff.

1 Like

Thankfully my character showed back up on the character screen for online but I still get the error of “An error occurred while communicating with the servers, Check that you are connected to the internet and try again”… okay? I literally connect to battle.net just to play this game but then again blizzard is an Indie company haha

I’m so deeply impressed by this lobby simulator I paid $40.00 for. The chat is fantastic, and that pink gem in the middle of the screen? Just divine. The feature where I’m told I’m not connected to the internet makes it even better.

7 Likes

Its the best feature they ever added telling you that you aren’t connected when you really are its just such creative genius.

Same issue- I was looking forward to playing…this is why you don’t have always online- what a bunch of crap.

1 Like

thanks for that
can we have a discount on the price of the game ??
#crapyrelease #buyagameandcantplay

1 Like

Not only is Create Game a issue, when leaving your current game, refresh button to refresh Lobby games isn’t loading games either.

this issue should have been fixed by now
what’a effing waste of time

If there was only an Beta Test…or two …one for bugs and second for Server Stress Test… poor Blizz. We will have patience… we know its your 1st game launch

3 Likes

Gosh and I thought I would play the game today :frowning:

So today is the release date… and form what day on will we actually be able to play the game?

Thank you, i got a good laugh out of “lobby simulator” xD

2 Likes

Why is this release / launch so poorly done?

I have played like 1 hour, got to lvl10 and disconnected. my char went from 10 to 5 it seems. and cant create any game anymore. during the game i got messages like “you left the trade channel”… and so maybe related

Reached 16 lvl and got connection interrupted and was 1 lvl yet again. awesome

@Blizzard: when you are done harrassing your employees, could you give an update?

5 Likes

Please let me play the game I purchased. I remember the original was delayed because it wasn’t ready…

-edit-
back in, will not leave my game, thank you.

Hello guys, i’m having a party in the chat lobby, that works!
Obviously can’t create games also, but at least a bit of bonding and comiserating helps.

2 Likes

Hey all, we brought the servers down for maintenance in an effort to resolve some of these issues.

We expect this maintenance to be 30 minutes.

13 Likes