Create game fails

Seriously guy’s, stop complaining. This is pretty much a tradition now for every online game, unless you are directly wired to amazon.

i haven’t even beren able to launch the GD game.

if we dont complain they wont know really stupid comment from you.

1 Like

I had to leave my game or decided to leave my game because it wouldn’t let me ID, but I could seem to do everything else. I wanna say this is related to that but dunno.

If anyone thought it was gonna be smooth you were dreaming, but hopefully this doesn’t drag on too long.

I don’t know I got kicked out a long time ago and it rolled me back a level.

I’d be more pissed if I played for awhile and it rolled me back to the start though

Why does Blizzard still self-host their stuff, instead of moving to AWS to use auto-scaling of VMs.
Then you could create a big amount of servers on release, and then dynamically scale down or up depending on server load. It more reliable and cheaper then trying to host on your own…

HELP ME PLS BLIZZAERd

I was thinking the same exact thing. Hell, even Netflix moved to them years ago.

Pretty sure I got rolled back as well but not sure how far yet. When I tried to reenter the game on the switch it says my progress is finding cain again but that was already completed. Also back to lvl 6 and pretty sure I was 8 lol. Oh well. Things happen guys just relax it will all be fixed with time.

It really is frustrating that Blizzard can’t launch a Diablo game without there being just a complete disaster right from the get go. For as tough as things have been for the company, this was a bright spot. Not anymore, I’m afraid.

1 Like

same here

i’am not on line 10gb/sec on download 1 gb on upload :XD

Good job Blizzard
Always the same you know how to take money you obviously don’t know how to make a fonctionnaly game …

On a happy note I got deaths hand right off the hop in game lol

Literally a few posts above yours, and you have udpates on the Blizzard launcher.

I work with AWS stuff for many years - when you cannot reach AWS you have most likely no internet at all…

its been 1 hour still cant join while others get to play.

1 Like

I lost 3 levels…but I can’t get in anyway. By the time everything is resolved I wouldn’t be surprised if they rolled everything back to level 1.

Here to report I can’t create a game either. After a lengthy attempt period I get that error message.

Platform: PC
Region: US

Offline mode works

Cant get back to online mode

dont worry all. Totally normal cuz its launch day.

Just because popular streamers aren’t affected and they can all be 20 levels ahead; no worries, amirite?

Don’t complain that your product you paid for doesn’t work - my car didn’t work for hours when I bought it either. Totally normal.

3 Likes

Broker launch, broken game. Tell me what what do you guys learn from the BETA ?

Rotten company. Nuff said.

5 Likes