Crashing all the time

One problem resolved with restricting the framerate settings in ingame client - although isnt best graphic card → either game was too demanding or my card was surprisingly fast - or there was any other conflict between both.
It is n RTX3080 ← in games usually dont run into problems with that → its still a 1k+ EUR card atm.

At least it seems like this was the causing as i did not crash since.

Court i would not say - its improving → compare to start. Am happy for some dev love still and improvements.

D2R crashes like atleast twice a day (more likely more often). Other games work without crashes worth mentioning.

Apparently i cannot confirm on my second pc since i put framerate restrictions. It was unstable before - i did not crash in two days. While this does not opt in as a solution it may have contributed to the problem.

The second outage was network related. While ISP object that it was their fault for 1 month we figured today out that it was their fault. I had 2 24hour disconnects per day - one targeted at specific time at 3am in night which was known - 1 random. This got remediated. Thus at least in one case not game engine related. If i crashed in this manner apparently character remained partially long ingame → resulting in instant death after timeout. Weird and awkward but its like it is.

I’m crashing to the desktop at the “Connecting to Battle.net” box at the main menu. Haven’t been able to play since the update, and I had no problems prior to it.

1 Like

After the patch it’s even worse.

Crashing in Menu and ingame. Can’t play the game.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.