Crash on switch

So far only happening for online characters.

Play private game. Save and exit. Game freezes.

Only solution is to force close the game.

7/4 update
Still the same. Transferring my items to mule. Notice the bottom right corner. The red spinning icon pops up and you know once you save and exit. The game will crash. Any solution on my end or hope blizz catches on and update the patch later.

July 5 update
Now even affecting online play. Game freezes every game once i save and close. The rotating pentagram appears from the second game starts seem to indicate the game will crash once i save n exit.

2 Likes

I have the same issue and I only play offline. Also the game will sometimes not save my progress.

1 Like

I haven’t touch offline since season started.

I’m still scared to put items in a new character. The whole character disappeared along with everything. I still have 2 slots left. If i remember, I’ll test it out later. But base on patch notes. Nothing was touched.

Devs should focus on foundation. Can’t build a tall skyscraper without a strong ground around it.

1 Like

January 13 2023 update.

With the announcements season 3 coming mid February. I decide to create a new offline character. I have a total of 28. I have made 29 but didn’t play it. Save and exit. Turn d2r off and reboot. Back to 28. I tested the same pattern 3 times. Nothing has changed. No new character created.

Are we going to issue this? My first post was back in July 2022.

1 Like

THIS exactly this still happening on my switch. I found ou the hard way, lost a lot of good items this way. Now… when I start a new char and save and quit with it, the game just crashes and I have to force stop

2 Likes