Consoles are missing /players command

It’s a pretty huge feature that’s missing so it seems like a bug.

3 Likes

Switch can only have 4 players and the mulitplayer increases are still 3,5,7… so we can only ever get the benefits of 3 players… not even the full experience of pc or other consoles. What a scam.

At least the command would fix that in single player on switch :slight_smile:

its not a bug, its a feature…

…missing like many other things with console release.

Console versions are really castrated overall lool what a shame… we miss /players Chat and Lobby’s

I can deal with most things, but I’m really really really missing the /players command the most!

Would love for this feature to be added but don’t see it happening since they can’t figure out the server problems along with all other numerous bugs after a couple weeks

It seems to be planned but i cannot get the post saying that.

It’s from a twitter response by Rod.

+1 Console single player NEEDS /playersX in the next patch.

Why is it not there from launch…? Only because they decided not to have online chat?

It’s beyond ridiculous. If they are so keen on removing chat from console, they should have taken 30min to implement /playersX into the menus or the emote-wheel in single player.

1 Like

I’m almost positive that 2 players increases exp and loot. Players 1 is awful. I always see way more when playing with even one person. I believe this was changed

Loot is only increased on odd numbers, 3,5 and 7. Experience is increased on all player numbers.

Yeah I know, but I am almost positive that it was changed in this case. Drops are garbage on players 1. Every time that I play with somebody else it is noticeably better.

Just random being random and confirmation bias.

Not on switch. It’s still players 8. So most we can gain feom multiplayer is players 4… and if you know how it works the increased loot only kicks in at 3 5 and 7.