Console Players are Toxic

You dont even write old enough to have this conversation with me kiddo. You play on console for 5 minutes and think your an expert? How adorable.

No, it’s cute how you’re thinking players are honest and trustworthy.

That’s the behavior of a someone who is naive and young.

Right now or 20 years ago? Something tells me you NEVER played d2 when it RELEASED.

I don’t know what you’re getting at here but most of us played @ release and know that it has always been a wild west. Not much has changed

What are you going on about, ehh?

D2 players were scamming each other 20 years ago.

Your revisionist history will never change facts.

Nice try with the game history rewrite but not happening while I’m still around :rofl:

Peiple were scamming 20 years ago and now. If you watch diablol, they even satirize D2 for players scamming each other.

It just makes me mad that you can sit here talking about this garbage and not signing the petition for in-game chat

1 Like

Really nibz?
Seems to me everyone agrees with me.
So sad for you.

I’m a Classic D2 player myself, logging in 18 hours a day back in 2003. Just bought it for the PS4, and I just play single player, to avoid people like that.

I remember back in the day, when you dueled someone, there was a good chance they took your gold.

Yes, there were players that were actually cool, and gave you things they didn’t need or just didn’t take your gold when you died. But, maybe like 53% of the time (Data pulled from my rear) that a player would come in, turn hostile and murder everybody. They would join party, see where you’re at, leave, go hostile.

Gah I miss my level 92 Fistadin for those types…

TL:DR - This behavior isn’t new, not excusing it, but just saying.

1 Like

You care about people agreeing with you on a stupid forum? That’s even more sad…

Well, champ, you can’t always be correct, particularly when you’re trying to revise history.

1 Like

As far as i’ve seen since I started resurrected people leave your gold for you and don’t give a damn about it. I know this is not for everyone and you may have run across some people who obviously want your gold. But lets break something down first you say from 0-22 so I have to assume your still in normal difficulty and your playing with people around the same level and are most likely new to the game as well.

1. The game has a lot new players on console its a new generation of gamers who are inexperienced and want what they can get.

3.If you played from 2002-2009 how have you not comprehended it since THEN to always stash your gold and never have it on you? I know back then shared stash didn’t exist back so death could touch your gold in stash & also FYI you can purchase things with gold in your personal. But do you realize if you stash your gold in a shared stash DEATH CANNOT TOUCH IT?

Not trying to be condescending but idioticy is no excuse for saying everyone else is toxic. If you drop your gold on the ground it’s your fault for not stashing it in the first place and you can’t get mad at someone else for taking it.

Since 2000 I have known this many people have known this. Just because you may be courteous does not mean everyone else will or should be because you expect people to.
It’s pretty sad a lot of people today refuse to accept responsibility of their own action and are always quick to blame someone else or the whole community in general when they themselves did not do everything they can to prevent it. You have options you just chose not to use them!

1 Like

It’s kind of funny because on XBL at least I see people being way less cut throat than they used to be.

FYI, iirc death CAN dip into your stash gold ONLY if you die while carrying gold, AND the amount you’re carrying is insufficient to pay the toll.

again, not sure, but i think that is what happens.

it’s kinda weird like that.

To be fair you did post your complaint here :roll_eyes:

The only thing toxic about console players is not having in-game chat just sign the petition you slum dogs.

Your petition doesn’t matter. Blizzard doesn’t care about console. Look at the way they only let us post in this one sub forum…

1 Like

I hope you know the algorithm does not imply the pick up of “Players Gold” not even your own gold dropped from death.
If youve ever played D2 for any amount of time you would know how it is clearly implemented into the game