On PS4 North America - every time dclone is due to spawn I am logged in and usually waiting in town inactive (possibly for 5 plus minutes). 3 spawns in a row now, right before (as ?) dclone spawns I get booted with no warning.
2 times it showed I was booted and when I logged back in it immediately showed dclone was already spawned so I was able to kill him. Today it did not show me i was disconnected until after I saw online dclone had just spawned. When I reconnected my controller and started to move it showed me i was disconnected. This was within a 3 minutes of his spawning at most.
If this is a bug it should be corrected so players aren’t needlessly missing dclone after waiting hours for him to spawn. If it’s unavoidable with servers a grace period should be added either for players on immediately prior to the spawn who are booted within some time frame
If this is a known issue is there a better way to avoid this? I suspect the connection would still drop right before even if I was not idle at all. Logging back in quickly seems to still catch him (barely) but only when I know immediately I’ve been dropped
Thanks for any fixes / advice!