Comprehensive Wishlist for Future Patch

sad to see such alot of effort put into a post and knowing that the devs dont give 2 $hits about your opinion…just wish a more dedicated team oversaw this game…

2 Likes
  • increased stamina and increased speed barbarian talents could be combined into one talent. leap speed could increase with faster run / walk.

• the speed taken from target using the decrepify necromancer curse could increase the running speed of the necromancer and his party. based on how many targets get cursed.

• druid and his party could get a boost to run speed while hurricane is active. run like the wind.

• Amazon could have a higher base run speed, get passive increased speed from talent, or have the evade talent modified with ability similar to paladin charge skill.

• the teleport skill could also teleport any nearby party players to the target location.

That is basically what uniques were meant for, unique items did not follow rare systems.
Think it should stay that way personally, crafted belts can already become BiS with many builds, adding options like Level Level 5 Conviction Aura when equipped would basically make those the only BiS and al uniques/sets would become completely inferior.
Depending on how often one of those stats would spawn, you would see all sorceresses use Conviction/Meditation belt/gloves/boots even if the other stats were crap.

Good one.

Yes please to both.

1 Like
  • Deckard gets off his lazy butt and identifies items in the Cube.
  • The Char Speech “time to die” be replaced with “Can we get a teleport nerf?”
  • Experience Shrines in hell be properly labelled to “Shrines that guarantee that you get cursed within 5 seconds of touching this shrine”
  • The Maggot Lair in Act 2, gee lets make every monster immune to everything to completely make it a fun place…
  • How about us non-assassins choose to hold a key or not. No more of this stacking crap. Keys are reusable. You open a lock, you pull the key back out. Who TF leaves keys in the lock. I am a open everything kinda guy. 1 Chest key, consumes one slot and is reused.
  • Love the break down of Gems idea! Terrible have 20 Amn runes looking for chipped gem lol.
  • Really want /Players8 available on Single Player BNet. Come on, give it to me.

It would be nice to have iLvl displayed on items, as it’s important when crafting and using cube recipes. This could be enabled via a toggle in the Options Menu, but have it off by default as to not confuse newer players.

4 Likes

I still think it would be absolutely amazing to see The Butcher added to D2R hiding in the Jail Level, and scaring people as he shouts, “AHH, FRESH MEAT!”

Anyone else support Blizzard adding more monsters to the game?

I’d like them to add immunity while in loading screens if they are going to make bosses stronger. Imagine hell duriel with charge and 4 second load screen in hardcore lol

1 Like

+1

40+ and upping. Im glad your post continues to collect likes. Im happy you keep updating to add things to improve this game.

1 Like

Would be fun with more Uber bosses content =) like - Arreat summit or Travical, Bloodraven or Treehead Woodfist / Snapchip Shatter

1 Like

Not bad although I’d rather have them fix the loading time in the first place, it shouldn’t be there (well it should be always less then 1 second).

2000%

Tbh I would prefer it to be a rare and random encounter in Jail 1/2/3 with its own room (like D1).
Should be nasty battle and chance to drop the Butchers Cleaver (not the Butcher’s Pupil),
2-Handed (for creature the size of our hero’s not for the Butcher), something in the line off.
Glorious Axe
300-400%ed
50ias
2 open sockets
100% chance of open wounds
10% Lifeleech
10% chance on kill to cast Level 18 Find Item (50% chance) on the killed creature.
25% Deadly Strike

1 Like

I updated OP to include the addition of 10 new super unique monsters in section “INTRODUCE CUT CONTENT” that were orginally removed for whatever reason.

I’ve always enjoyed battling super uniques, such as Flamespike the Crawler that is the last quill rat in the game. In original D2, him and his pack of minions spawned in the Inner Cloister area.

Another example is The Tormentor that is a super unique burning soul that is unused in the game. It would have two immunities on every difficulty, so it would be very powerful. Also it uses the cool unused golden color for Willowisps.

If nothing else this is a well thought out great post. Changes would be welcomed.

1 Like

I agree with a random encounter with The Butcher in Jail 1/2/3 would be epic indeed. He could be extra fast/strong with the chance to drop the very rare Butcher’s Cleaver. As axes are generally underwhelming, this could be a great addition to the game.

Another option the developers could take is to introduce a Uber Butcher via a new red portal level (maybe call it Butcher’s Burrow) for the chance to find epic loot, including the Butcher’s Cleaver.

I would like add a change that i know is impossible, but there is something that i never understood in Diablo 2 that be developed by the same people as Diablo 1:

Why does Tristam, except for the central part, look so different like the original Tristam town of Diablo 1 ?
The only area exactly recreated are the central houses of Ogden, Pepin, Farham, Griswold, the Cain’s fountain and the house where our new char starts in Diablo1, but why do the cathedral and the cemetery disappear? Why is the path to Wirt omitted where he would actually be, or the path to Adria’s house? i repeat that being developed by the same people they only kept the central part of the town faithful but the rest is a somewhat simplistic design, with the graphic update it would be incredible to see the ruined cathedral next to the cemetery as well as adria’s cabin or wirt’s path with his rochs and rivers .

PS: If you want to add Butcher (+1) it would be amazing to expand to a more realistic vision of what tristam was like and that you could enter the cathedral again, where The Butcher would be in command of the hordes that are rampaging and custoding Cain in Tristam once the wanderer to party to the East.

I know its crazy, but God, it would be a amazing to see and a more REAL recreation of how Tristam was like in D1.

1 Like

If they can make in a way I would be scared to enter, then yeah sounds good :rofl:
Butcher’s Pupil with a Standard of Heroes in the cube while in Uber Tristram :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I guess it’s purely to keep the area smaller, if they would actually put a full team of passionate dev’s on D2r that also like to play D2 themselves they could actually expand this area possible even opening up the cathedral, but I don’t think things like this will happen.
The team has at least 1 that seems cut out for working on D2, but leading role is a money man, not a D2 player.

1 Like

And make this boss immune to physical, so Smite wouldn’t be the a viable build. Make it killable only by magical user, to balance it with the other ubers.

i wish the team would created a uber fight based on the legendary cinematic in the start of the game. were the Dark Wanderer summons demons and skeletons and burn down a tavern. the fight would be inside the burning tavern. against waves of demons and skeletons. you would need 8 players to do this event. the party would all need max fire resistance, max prayer aura, and lots of health pots, just to mitigate the burn damage from the burning building. and you would need one high health character to take the main damage from the boss (Dark Wanderer). one character would need to heal the damage from the boss using Holy Bolt to keep the tank alive. the rest of the characters would need to be high damage dealers in order to kill the boss before the party run out of health.

1 Like

I would absolutely love to see the developers expand Tristram map for D2R to see the area in full glory (adding church, catacombs, etc.)…

5 Likes

The changes outlined in the OP under RUNEWORD CHANGES section gives a summary to improve the viability of ten lackluster runewords to offer more build diversity without impacting the meta in any significant manner. Here is a quick summary of the proposed buffs…

• Enlightenment
    • Add +25% Faster Cast Rate
  • Eternity
    • Add +40% Increased Attack Speed
    • Add +33% Chance of Open Wounds
  • Gloom
    • Add Prevent Monster Heal
    • Add 30% Chance To Cast Level 9 Weaken On Striking
  • Myth
    • Add +1-3 To Warcries (Barbarian Only)
    • Add +5 Mana Per Kill
  • Radiance
    • Add +25% Faster Hit Recovery
    • Add +15% Faster Run/Walk
  • Rain
    • Add +1-3 To Grizzly Bear (Druid Only)
  • Splendor
    • Add +2-4 To Find Item
  • Venom
    • Add +3-5 To Poison Dagger (Necromancer Only)
    • Add +20% Increased Attack Speed
  • Wind
    • Add +20% Chance of Deadly Strike
  • Wrath
    • Add +30% Increased Attack Speed
    • Add +100-150% Enhanced Damage

Thoughts?

1 Like