Community Feedback for Improving Itemization

I did not answer for anyone, just repley on a comment! Anyhow. Still not sure whats you point is. But any traffic here is good traffic :slight_smile:

That will do the trick imho! :+1:

Did I recall that right and the flat dmg of Bash doesn´t work (bug)? If so the +10 flat dmg and +95%Ed would not be to crazy unless flat dmg is patched in the future. The dmg is not crazy right now and the hughe boost to bash would help. Still not sure if that is enough, but would provide at least a possible use-case for bash.

What about increasing the LAEK further to +10? The dmg of this 2H weapon is not crazy so some more utility could help to make people try it at least?

Since you did not reply on this one, I assume you would support his gap filler Charles?

If so, I would like to ask you to add this at Phase 3 with a new point “4 ADD SELECTED RUNEWORD TO FILL SPECIFIC GAPS”.

Plz add you proposal für “Piety” as well! For everybody who did not follow this discussion. Plz have a look here:

[Piety - Shield Runeword for Iron Wolves]

Not enough time today. But would like to talk about set items again. We decided to make it easy for the devs and only add set bonuses so far (except for Heaven’s Brethren - since it would not work otherwise). But since the devs are not catching our low hanging fruits. I would like to discusse 4-5 well selected cases to increase variety and make very few itemems more interesting. Especially Credendum and Wilhelm’s Pride for belts, Magnus’ Skin on gloves, Rite of Passage on boots (maybe Cow King’s Hooves as well, since they are super rare), Naj’s Circlet, Sander’s Paragon (cool looking), M’avina’s True Sight, Ondal’s Almighty on helms. And some items on the Heaven’s Brethren (since even with the propsed changes using this othern then for style reasons is hard to justify).

My goal would not to create new meta items but create some usecases for the selected items (since I have the feeling that they should be okay enough to have a stand alone use case). More to this in two days hopefully :slight_smile: Have a good week gents!

1 Like