Cold aura from merc is broken

i used the merc with the cold aura on nightmare act 2 and today it isnt possible to use the cold aura from merc in hell -.-

i really want that you fix that problem

i cant undertstand how you put that much bugs in this game -.-

in nightmare the merc have the cold aura but not in hell -.-

It’s always been that way…

yes you can choose the cold aura only in nightmare but in my game the merc have the defiance aura and dont freeze the enemies in hell

when i only swap to nightmare the merc have the cold aura

its been a bug for ever. that aura has the same affect and never changes, its appearance and wording does. it changes every difficulty that way.

if its an issue for you just unequip your merc and purchase a new one .

XD its a bug for ever? nice

my merc need very much time to cast the right aura

sometimes when i do a diablo run he activate the aura after the first portal you need to summon diablo

in diablo 2 earlier he got the right aura every second on

It sounds like you just don’t realize that the defence merc in hell is defiance (defence boost). It is only a cold aura from nightmare. This is WAD.

guys i know that -.-

when you hire the merc from nightmare with cold aura the merc will have le cold aura when you go with him to hell (not buying a new one only farm in hell) and my merc (buyed from nightmare with cold aura) dont turn on the aura and visually i see the difiance aura on the merc…

sounds like you dont understand me

i only can buy it in nightmare with cold aura right but he is bugged when i go with him to hell

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.