Co-op with mods? D2R

I swear I searched but found no clear answer.
Is it possible for my wife and I to play together offline?
Or maybe blizzard servers that allow mods?

Before we buy 2 copies I’d like to know if there are at least plans for this as I don’t think I can convince her without it since she loves collecting stuff making a stash mod a necessity.

Thanks!

On the current v1.14d you can play together on tcp/ip found on the Other Multiplayer tab. I use to connect up different machines using just a switch without internet. You can also download the GoMule program to keep all you gear organized.

As for the hacked versions of the game, I don’t know how they work.

I thought that the TCP/IP function was not happening for D2:res
Any idea if it’s possible on PC? We don’t have a switch, just computers.

Also, isn’t GoMule for SP only?

re: “hacked versions”:
To be clear I don’t have that, I have no version and am considering buying the game (twice) but only if we can play together and mod our characters/game.

From what I understand D2R needs an internet connection, but single player can be played offline, to play together it has to be online on bnet.

Everything I said in my original post is reference to Diablo II and Lord of Destruction, not D2R.

There are no mods for D2R (at least not yet) and the TCP/IP function was removed. So no, you can’t.

But… there are mods for D2R…
nexusmods dot com /diablo2resurrected

Notice how they’re all for singleplayer.

Sorry, I didn’t actually. Some are obvious like “enhanced SP” but the “bigger stash” mod doesn’t say SP anywhere as far as I can see.
If it was obvious to me that the mods are only for SP I wouldn’t have started this post…

What I mean is that since there’s no TCP/IP, the only way to play them online would be private servers, which are ToS breaking and thus shouldn’t be discussed here. Also, I don’t think they exist yet for D2R.